hierarchy of farang asshole activity

preahko

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why to wai and Why not to Wai...or Why should we care? :)

Was taught more less one basic way to wai, and told it was o.k. for men, and as I am a farang to not really worry about it. She did say to maybe use more discretion here and there, but no real big deal...at my friends wedding, Wai's were expected...and I gave them...bride told me who and how/when...As I said, I'l,l take my tips on Thai culture from Thais...and the few farangs I consider well versed.

So you believe that most Thais are not capable of having deep and meaningful conversations, is that correct?

My experiences make me sure of the fact that most Thais are not capable and/or interested in having deep and meaningful conversations.

So, now that I have answered this question which already had a clear answer, what about you answering mine?

How could you possibly know he wasn't simply telling you a fundamental reality since YOU were the non-Thai-speaking one?

lol Prakeo! pretty sane observations... altough I suspect lots of farangs in Nana have an IQ in the negative number as well... especially on the way out actually.

Every monday is an interesting show in BKK... reminds me I was lucky enough not to have been grown up in this part of the world... Yet I have a relatively sophisticated friend who's holding from both getting mad and gassing the couple of hundred thai workers he oversees daily and it seems he did wear that yellow shirt once or twice to please his boys...

So you believe that most Thais are not capable of having deep and meaningful conversations' date=' is that correct?[/quote']

My experiences make me sure of the fact that most Thais are not capable and/or interested in having deep and meaningful conversations.

If you spend all your time hanging around with Issan Ho's I can certainly see why you would develop this opinion.

If you spend all your time hanging around with Issan Ho's I can certainly see why you would develop this opinion.

Sorry you haven't won a banana, I haven't spent all of my time hanging around with Isaan Hos.

Is the guesswork over? Anything else you can "certainly see"?

for those of you who think you're "going native"...here are the absolute worst things you can do, in ascending order of severity:

1. wai-ing bar girls (or other service sector personnel)...this is just motherfucking WRONG!! don't do it!! if you're not comfortable with SEAsian concepts of hierachy/moral order, go work in another part of the world.

2. (this is the new one, that I just observed over the past few nights): for jesus christ in a bottle of piss motherfucking sake, if you're a farang, do not "wai" the cunt-sucking bitch motherfuck spirit shrine in Nana!! the Thais have an excuse...they have an IQ in the negative numbers, plus they were brainwashed by the dictatorship government all their lives...you have NO excuse. I've seen two bitches doing this shit over the past 3 nights. STOP it!!!

3. this is the worst offence of all. do NOT wear a yellow fucking shirt on mondays, or any other day. once again, the thais have an excuse...they were brainwashed into this shit from birth. YOU do not have any such excuse, and your wearing of said yellow shirt entitles you to a KICK to the motherfucking head (or better yet, balls), for trying to raise social retards to a level at which they might be emulated.

preahko

Hey preahko, don't sit on the fence - tell us what you really mean. :)

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Sorry you haven't won a banana' date=' I haven't spent all of my time hanging around with Isaan Hos.

Is the guesswork over? Anything else you can "certainly see"?[/quote']

Ummm ... Figgy, time for your meds again.

Ummm ... Figgy, time for your meds again.

And that from someone whose label on the board, right after his board name, is "Basket Case"... :rotl:

Listen basket case, last time you got your ass handed over to you so now contribute with some arguments or "stick with some other chap"... :rotfl:

Archived