hierarchy of farang asshole activity

preahko

for those of you who think you're "going native"...here are the absolute worst things you can do, in ascending order of severity:

1. wai-ing bar girls (or other service sector personnel)...this is just motherfucking WRONG!! don't do it!! if you're not comfortable with SEAsian concepts of hierachy/moral order, go work in another part of the world.

2. (this is the new one, that I just observed over the past few nights): for jesus christ in a bottle of piss motherfucking sake, if you're a farang, do not "wai" the cunt-sucking bitch motherfuck spirit shrine in Nana!! the Thais have an excuse...they have an IQ in the negative numbers, plus they were brainwashed by the dictatorship government all their lives...you have NO excuse. I've seen two bitches doing this shit over the past 3 nights. STOP it!!!

3. this is the worst offence of all. do NOT wear a yellow fucking shirt on mondays, or any other day. once again, the thais have an excuse...they were brainwashed into this shit from birth. YOU do not have any such excuse, and your wearing of said yellow shirt entitles you to a KICK to the motherfucking head (or better yet, balls), for trying to raise social retards to a level at which they might be emulated.

preahko

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry dude, but I abused order 3 above several times last year & felt pretty good about it especially at his anniversary party which co-incidentally fell on my birthday :up:

BUT you are saying paying a bit of respect to a long serving king is lame or even brain washed behaviour?

Would you perhaps happen to be from a non kingdom country yourself?

I'll give you that much that wearing those shirts every monday or even more often this year is perhaps streching it :rolleyes:

I did hear one good excuse for #3. A friend with a high profile job, requiring the wearing of a necktie daily (which he hates) wears them on Mon & Fri to get out of the noose, as he says. "Appropriate for any thing, anywhere on Mon & Fri!" he says with glee.

Not for me, but I accept this excuse, and this one alone.

I posted a poll on this months ago: http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/514270

Cheers,

SD

for those of you who think you're "going native"...here are the absolute worst things you can do, in ascending order of severity:

1. wai-ing bar girls (or other service sector personnel)...this is just motherfucking WRONG!! don't do it!! if you're not comfortable with SEAsian concepts of hierachy/moral order, go work in another part of the world.

[color:red]Agree in general, however in some establishments where I have some "friendships" built up over several years, I do not consider it out of line to return a Wai from a couple of "Old friends"...service staff AND the Owner...[/color]

2. (this is the new one, that I just observed over the past few nights): for jesus christ in a bottle of piss motherfucking sake, if you're a farang, do not "wai" the cunt-sucking bitch motherfuck spirit shrine in Nana!! the Thais have an excuse...they have an IQ in the negative numbers, plus they were brainwashed by the dictatorship government all their lives...you have NO excuse. I've seen two bitches doing this shit over the past 3 nights. STOP it!!!

[color:red] Gotta agree with this one....BUT...from a personal point of view, any "Patron" of said establishment...is likely to have a similar IQ to the Thais you are referring to...JMHO YMMV[/color]

3. this is the worst offence of all. do NOT wear a yellow fucking shirt on mondays, or any other day. once again, the thais have an excuse...they were brainwashed into this shit from birth. YOU do not have any such excuse, and your wearing of said yellow shirt entitles you to a KICK to the motherfucking head (or better yet, balls), for trying to raise social retards to a level at which they might be emulated.

[color:red]Personally think you're a bit over the top with this one. My girl wanted to buy me one....fortunately, for me, after 3 attempts gave up because she couldn't find one big enough...LOL..

If she had found one, I would have worn it (a) Because she bought it for me & (B) I happen to like & respect the King....(not necessarily in that order).

If that makes me a "tosser" that deserves a kick in the nuts...so be it, feel free to have a "crack"

Second thoughts, your comments on this aren't over the top....moreso somewhat offensive...to me anyway....[/color]

preahko

Can understand your frustration with "..farang behaving badly..."...it pisses me as well. I've found the best solution is to avoid the areas frequented by the type of moronoic visitors you describe...It's not that difficult...

Apart from the occasional Yellow shirt (or Blue one for that matter) that is!!

Hope you get rid of the "bee in your bonnet" and return to a happy peaceful existance...

Remember....

If you stress...you get ulcers..

You get ulcers...you can't drink

You can't drink....Life's not worth living

rest my case

Cheers DS / DC :beer:

I would do some or all of these , some or all of the time ,,,,,

ummm

I do not think any of these things "insult" the Thais ,

I think you need decaf if this has put you over the edge ,

there are a lot more insulting things that are done al the time then these little things

Peace

OC

Archived