Cuban Cigars

scott808

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pacific Liquors, between the Emporium and Suk Soi 22. Likely much more reasonable in price than hotel concessions. I only shop here, not in hotels, so I am not sure of the hotel prices (but it stand to reason).

There is also a cigar shop in the basement of the Landmark Hotel.

Cheers,

SD

SD, I know the place you're talking about but I don't think they have that great a selection. Can't remember what sort of humidor they have either.

I used to always go to the shop in the lobby of the Dusit Thani and when I returned in December it had moved to the basement (the first shop on the left as you enter at street level from Silom).

Proper walk in humidor and big selection but probably big prices.

Just finished a Partagas (not quite a robusto) in the bar in my hotel in Rabat. Very nice and a very reasonable $15.

LOL, they have my regular Monte #2 handrolled, so I'm happy...

The Dusit's *is* a nice shop, as is the Oriental's.

If you like strong smokes (ala Cohiba), try a Juan Lopez #2! Wow, is all I can say. Too much for an everyday smoke, but a great change of pace.

Cheers,

SD

I usually only smoke non-cubans cigars. I like punch, carlos torano, romeo/julietas. But I like RJ cubans, and I want to try cuban cohibas. What do you recommend?

I don't plan on bringing any back to america. I just want to smoke a few while i'm in the LOS. Maybe 1 or 2 a day.

I got to admit, the best cigar I smoked had to be a 2 year old carlos torano. (white band - virtuoso) Taste better than any cuban I tried before.

Archived