Cuban Cigars

scott808

The Havana room at the Oriental has a very good selection of Cubans. Last time I checked, Cohiba Robustos were around 1500bht each. Punch Coronation was 280bht, a Partaga Coronas Senior was also 280bht.

Villa Markets has a small selection, I think Tops Market has some also. On Soi 7/1 The Star hotel, or what ever small hotel hard wood floor near absolute 7 bar has a decent humidor also. Enjoy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, need your considered opinion here....Personally I find it a "Tad suspect"....these guys sitting there with a "Largish" brown "cock like" object firmly planted between their lips....and as they "go down on it"....errr... I mean take a puff (or should that be Poof???) they seen to dribble with delight !!!!

Also seems to be one of those....Look...mine's bigger than yours....sorta scenes....although, personally speaking it wouldn't need to be exactly "large" to win...lol...

Wadda ya reckon....it all seems a bit.....G...G....G... to me

Still I have no cause for complaint....Miss P. seems happy enough toking on a Monople Midgit....damn hard to light though...

:grinyes::neener::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::beer::grinyes:

AH, yes, I can see your concern. Normally, I would be inclined to agree with you on the "GGG" issue. As it appears to be little more than a thinly disguised "practice session."

However, I think WE need to consider this a bit more. You and I both keep company with Suadam and The Numbers (poor guy with the Issaarn girl who really got to him poor boy has NOT been the same since.) both smoke cigars...as do a few others we know. Hence, as we do NOT want to be "G G G" by association, then I think we need to rule this as NOT G G G...after all, G G Gness is contagious/socially aquired, and we do NOT want to be G G G by association! Hence, the ruling.

OH, need your considered opinion here....Personally I find it a "Tad suspect"....these guys sitting there with a "Largish" brown "cock like" object firmly planted between their lips....and as they "go down on it"....errr... I mean take a puff (or should that be Poof???) they seen to dribble with delight !!!!

Also seems to be one of those....Look...mine's bigger than yours....sorta scenes....although, personally speaking it wouldn't need to be exactly "large" to win...lol...

Wadda ya reckon....it all seems a bit.....G...G....G... to me

Still I have no cause for complaint....Miss P. seems happy enough toking on a Monople Midgit....damn hard to light though...

:grinyes::neener::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Hmmm. I think there's more to your post than you're willing to reveal. School boy in disgrace, perhaps?

R_B,

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

Nah, no secrets in the closet or elsewhere for that matter....LOL... just shit stirring a couple of friends that like sticking those things down their throats......(Sorry Tiger couldn't resist)

Never felt theatened in the "Locker Room" Never the biggest, but not the runt of the litter either...5555...I can live with it.... it works ...and has references...LOL...

Actually always preferred a Ferrari over a Buick anyday.....Precission equipment outperforms Bulk everytime.....JMHO.....YMMV

Cheers DS

I must compliment you for your excellent choice of Montecristo No 2 (the torpedo) which is also my favourite. With a high class cognac - nothing under Remy Martin VSOP. :thumbup:

Why thank you. I like the torpedo because I can get the "just right" opening when I cut it. And the ring gauge makes it a nice and easy smoke, not tarring up, but not too big as to be smoking it for an hour.

But I do a nice single malt with mine: Lagavulin, Highland Park or 18 year Macallen are the usual choices.

Cheers,

SD

Archived