New GF or Thailand?

scott808

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that wasn't your only chance...sometimes you don't get a second one...good luck, and play it hard!

Old Hippie, she told me before that she would show me her new boobs when they are perfect. Lastnight, she told me that the boobs/body doesn't hurt. But it still must have some pain and of course the scars under her arm pitt's are still healing because I could see black/blues.

It's been only two weeks, and I read somewhere that her procedure takes about 4-6 months to heal. (Scars and sensitive)

So lastnight, I took it as far as I could without probably hurting her. When I was kissing her (read last post), I could feel her want me. But I stopped for the above reasons. I gently tried to open her lips with mine, and they were opening. I could have stick my tongue in her mouth, but I didn't. When I removed my lips from hers, her expression told it all. (priceless)

When I was out the door and turned around and told her goodnight, she had a really big smile with a really naughty look to it.

I will see if she wants to see me tomorrow night or Saturday night. If she does, I will surely go for the breasts. :closemouth: I'll just rub them and gently squeeze them.

I think I have her were I want her and I will hopefully cash in soon. I can be patient if I have too.

I'll try to make it short.

Lastnight I took her to a Hotel and it was great. I used to prefer real boobs, but her boob job looks and feels amazing. This girl looks totally awesome naked. Her tan lines was a real turn on.

Looks like i'm not going to the LOS anytime soon.

Looks like i'm not going to the LOS anytime soon.

Kimber won't be pleased' date=' Sean!

[/quote']

Actually my Julia is Kimber.

I was telling her that she looks great. She told me she was lucky, because she gets everything from her mom. She told me that her mom is a former Miss _ _ _ _ _. Wow, yes she was! :beer:

Archived