New GF or Thailand?

scott808

Consider this anology. Would you rather have this $50 bill on the table (LoS) or play this Texas Hold-'em poker hand with a pair of deuces down for the $125 pot (the local chick)?

Personally, I'm with the few others in thinking she is either a) playing you or B) too much drama to bother with. Since I do not know you, her or the whole story, as the Thais say: up to you. But make a decision, quickly. Women HATE indecisive, wishy-washy men.

Regards,

SD - stuffing the $50 into his pocket...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott,

You think way too much about these things. Stop letting some girl you just met (and have not even slept with) dictate what to do. Do what you want and if she doesn't like it that is her problem. Why you even mentioned to her you were going to Thailand in 3 months is beyond me. Don't bring it up again with her until the day you leave. If she asks about the trip just say your not sure. If you really like this girl and you are looking at something long term, don't start off by giving her so much control of the relationship. If you end up not going to Thailand make that decision based on you having no desire to go (now), not how this girl will react to you doing what you want.

Wit blokes, I suppose it's quicker, and an easier call. I subscribe to that Woody Allen thing: something like, "I can't meet a woman, any woman, without immediately imagining her naked and wondering what she'd be like in bed." :applause:

jack :help:

Exactly. I think women are either giving us a green light or a red light when we first meet them. Of course some will play games and act hard to get but it is usually not that hard to tell it is a game. Where we waste our time is when we keep pursuing a woman who is giving us a red light because we think we will change her mind. Or she wants to become "friends" and we agree hoping she will change later. Both are bad strategies and seldom lead to getting laid IMO. If you are getting a red light move on. If you are getting a green light go for it and try not to say something stupid and screw it up!

Mainsail, the light is [color:green]green[/color]...

We talked about it already. She said this to me, "look, we are both adults, right? Tell me what you are thinking, you don't have to hold anything back."

Then she tells me this, "When I first saw you, I was interested, and I wondered what it would be like to sleep with you. What about you, are you interested in me?"

:drunk:

When she told me these things I was totally flattered.

But I have to wait until she totally recovers from her breast enhancements. But she wants a relationship. But will still be my sex partner if that's all I can give her.

The bad thing about being fuck buddies. Really, there are drawbacks. One of you will want more later, and it could explode into an ugly situation.

For me, I don't like the feeling of not being exclusive. Because she can go out with who ever she likes also. It's a double edged sword!

For me' date=' I don't like the feeling of not being exclusive. Because she can go out with who ever she likes also. It's a double edged sword![/quote']

Maybe you are not quite ready for Thailand then...

Regards,

SD

A girl that you possibly want as a gf and a Thailand bar girl is different. And I would not have that same type of feelings for her.

So as I speak, the launch count down to LOS is 95 days. For now it's on, but I could always abort if necessary.

For now, I probably won't book with my friends. And if things change, i'll book alone and meet my friends. Who knows, a lot can happen in 3 months.

For now, everything is a waiting game as I wait for her boobs to heal. The world is still turn people.

But being me, (Horny as Hell) I went out last night with two of my friends to this little Korean bar in our neighbor hood. (These two friends don't go to the LOS) My friends frequent this place maybe twice a week and know all the girls.

But this night there was a new girl. My friend nudged me and said look, new girl. a half hour passed and before I know what's happening, the mamasan brings the new girl to stand next to me, as we were sitting on the bar stools.

The mamasan tells me "Handsome man, this is XXXXXX. She just started working here this week." So I buy her a drink, and get to know her.

Korean, 5'-6" Pretty, Long half way down the back straight black hair, nice body with REAL tits, wearing a shoulder less top. The view of her breasts was nice. Not as skinny as my other girl and her personally not as good due to language barrier and shyness.

After buying her two beers, she started feeling more loose and she tells me that I am handsome and she finds me interesting. I tell her she is pretty. She needed to smoke and asked me to join her outside.

I don't know how we started talking about dating/sex. (Actually, I do but I won't disclose anything. Trade secret sorry!)

She told me her last boyfriend fucked her on the fourth date. So I tell her how long will it take me, 4, 5, or 1? She leans over and tells ask me if I want to take her home.

We go back in and she uses the toilet. I tell my friends that I'm leaving with her. One of my friends smiles and tells me, "See, you don't have to go to Bangkok." We all laugh and I leave with her.

But I still want to try a Thai girl.

BTW, this is a typical Korean Hostess Bar in Honolulu. LD cost $20 and she just sits with you. Not like Thailand. I spent $40...

There's a trade secret on how you talk to a lady about sex? Jeez, patenting is far reaching these days. I thought you just said 'how about it love?' Guess i missed out on the 'patented sex talk' class along the way.

Archived