New GF or Thailand?

scott808

OH, the cards are on the table now. No mystery or games here.

She told me it was up to me.

So she passed, and I have to go all in or fold so to speak. These are my option: (5 weeks to make reservations for end of June trip)

1. Fuck her for 3 months and then tell her i'm going to Thailand, get laid maybe 8 to 12 times at LOS, with different girls. (Hookers) When I get back she done with me.

2. Tell her i'm going to Thailand up front, maybe fuck her for 1 month (Will take longer due to making her upset about the trip) she'll tell me not to go but I go. When I come back she is done with me.

3. Tell her i'm going to Thailand up front, maybe fuck her for 1 month (will take longer due to making her upset about the trip) she'll tell me not to go, so I don't go and lose $900 in plane fare.

4. Don't go to LOS and she will be happy. I get to fuck her many times, but I will always wonder or regret not going. I might even hold in some bad feelings towards her.

5. Tell her i'm going to Thailand up front, maybe fuck her for 1 month (Will take longer due to making her upset about the trip) she'll tell me not to go but I go. When I come back she will take me back after some time. (Yeah right, this one will never happen)

When you look at it that way, i'm royally fuck in all my holes no matter what choice I make.

I guess the real choice is this. Fuck strange women only 12 times, or fuck my hot new gf 48 times in a year. (12 < 48)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or, if you bag the trip *for now* and it doesn't work out, then go to LOS when it all goes tits up, and really enjoy it! Thus having had the best of both worlds, if it does work out, LOS won't seem so important.

Frankly, I think if I was still with my first wife (She was killed in a car accident) I doubt I'd ever have even missed LOS...but who really knows...ah the road not taken and such...

Scott,

It is better to regret something you have done rather than regret not doing it at all.

If you don't come to Thailand in June as planned it will always be on your mind and this alone could possibly work against you and your new GF.

Just my 2 Satangs worth

Or, if you bag the trip *for now* and it doesn't work out, then go to LOS when it all goes tits up, and really enjoy it! Thus having had the best of both worlds, if it does work out, LOS won't seem so important.

Frankly, I think if I was still with my first wife (She was killed in a car accident) I doubt I'd ever have even missed LOS...but who really knows...ah the road not taken and such...

Thanks man, you were telling me this all along but I couldn't get it through my thick skull until now.

you are 100% correct. Take care of business here because LOS will alway be there.

I guess she wants to here me tell her that she is more important then anything else. I think that's the curve ball she was throw my way.

If it doesn't work out, LOS here we come! I remember now, my friends go 2 times a year. If i'm not mistaken, november is the next trip after june.

This isn't rocket science Scott. The reason you were going in the first place was to sample some asian delights. Not sure why you need so much advice to make a decision about your trip. Go or don't go.........but stop sitting on the fence. Make a decision and cop it sweet whatever the outcome.

Yeah, enjoy what you got while you got it, "a bird in/on your hand" and all...figure if she cunts out on you after you cancel, then you know she wasn't worth it, and you can still maybe grab a flight, or go later on...thus, getting as much/the best of bot/all available options...and if she pisses you off, you can dump her, and go to LOS, thus serving her a "Virtual gut punch" all in all a win win situation!

You know what they say, women decide if they want to have sex with you in the first 5 minutes they know you.

I'd never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense. Good one. :up:

Wit blokes, I suppose it's quicker, and an easier call. I subscribe to that Woody Allen thing: something like, "I can't meet a woman, any woman, without immediately imagining her naked and wondering what she'd be like in bed." :applause:

jack :help:

This isn't rocket science Scott. The reason you were going in the first place was to sample some asian delights. Not sure why you need so much advice to make a decision about your trip. Go or don't go.........but stop sitting on the fence. Make a decision and cop it sweet whatever the outcome.

Actually harder than rocket science, really...this is the problem:

I want to go to LOS, but met a girl. Why is it a problem you might ask?

1. Beautiful girl - I had two gf more beautiful then her, but she is a beauty. (9.25)

2. Awesome Personality - Never had a gf like this before with a good head on her shoulders. Smart, great listener and straight talker. She is just a good communicator. (10)

3. Great body - Maybe better now, not sure after the boob job. Slim waist and nice legs. (10)

Women like this comes once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

Some people might say that LOS have better women out there. But can they match up with looks, personality, etc. With the language barrier, I think not.

But OldHippe is right, if things turn to shit...I can still go. So I have 3 months to decide, not 5 weeks.

Archived