New GF or Thailand?

scott808

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott,

everyone tells you that you are handsome, in the meantime i have gain aprox 12 kilos just from having stupid shoulder condition and not being able to work out. Same girls same sugar coated lines!

Let's talk some Nip Tuck Language so nobody can follow us!

You seem to be a nice guy and have the heart on the right spot, You are Sean Mc Namara, I am obviously Christian Troy :)

Now what you want, going to Thailand and bang a couple of Kimbers the CT-Style, by not getting hurt by having your own best interest in mind but still being charming? Or do you wanna be Sean married to Julia having ups and downs. You only live once and whatever matches your personality best you should do! On the way to achieve happiness and freedom you will definitely hurt some people, make sure it isn't you who gets hurt!

Now since I said that I sense you thinking "Hmmm Kimber" am i right or right? :grin:

CT, Kimber? aghhhhh!

Now I got a new issue. (Little Miss ONS)

1. We'll call her Julia

2. Little Miss ONS

3. Kimber (LOS)

Julia could be Kimber due to her new toys.5555

For now, my plan is to give Julia a chance. She told me that she wants me, so I'll wait until she fully recovers. If for some reason it doesn't materialize, I'll be booking the next trip to LOS.

If it does workout, it's something I have accepted.

Little Miss ONS. She probably knows we were two ships passing through the night. But she gave me her number so maybe she wants more.

Update:

Okay, I saw Julia last night and we got into a heated discussion about everything. The only pleasant issue was about her new boob job.

I meet Julia and her friend at a pub last night. I went there with one of my friends because he wanted to see them. (He was more excited then I was)

Everybody was touching them except me. :confused: I think that was the idea. They are what they are. Fake boobs! Everybody said they look great and felt great, I had no comment. I was sitting next to Julia, so my vantage point wasn't that great.

I guess the atmosphere in the place was a little awkward. Because I haven't seen her in over two weeks, and also everybody making comments, etc.

Later, my friend and her friend left us so we were all alone now. We don't talk, we just sit for awhile. Okay, I tell her that she looks great, but how does it feel? (Pain from the boob job) She says the feel fine.

I look into her eyes and lean over to kiss her. She tells me what took you so long? It was really nice. Then we decide to get something to eat. (It is now 2:00 a.m.)

After we eat I drive her back to her apartment. When I get to her place, she asks me if I wanted to come up and have a cup of coffee. (3:00 a.m.)

I agree and park the car. We get to her place (Studio) and she changes. She leaves the bathroom door wide open and I see her naked. (Probably did it on purpose. I got a quick glance at her side view)

We drink coffee and watch the television. (Was I going to get any tonight? That's what I was thinking)

The volume on the tube lowers and she tells that she likes me, but has issues with me going out and meeting other women. I guess in a nutshell, she feels that I am a butterfly. (I wonder what gave her that idea?) :dunno:

She puts me on the spot. What am I going to do? Why I want to be with her? Can I be in a committed relationship, or will we just be friends?

I try to be truthful. So I tell her that I go out, somethings I meet girls and things happen. I ask her am I a player? Then I tell her I don't think so. (Shit, this subject was really touchy)

So she asks me why do I go out so often to drink and meet girls?

I have to pause...Then I tell her I probably have issues, okay. But I go out to correct them. I never really thought about it but I'm probably lonely and looking for some sort of stability in my life. (I think this satisfied her)

Then she asks me if it will work out between us? I tell her YES!

I stand and get ready to leave. I approach her and give her a hug. (I feel her boobs on my chest and they feel soft) :yeahthat:

Then as I'm hold her, I give her a long kiss. When I finish she pulls me back for more. When we finish, we look into each others eyes and we have these naughty grins on our faces. I go in to give her another kiss. Then we just have our noses touching and give each other small kisses. I feel her slightly pulling me in the direction of the bed. I stop her and tell her goodnight. I was tired and she's not fully recovered (6:00 a.m.)

I had three hours of sleep and I'm writing this.

What did I do lastnight... :shakehead

Archived