Cystitis

Sukhumvit

Painful urination (dysuria) in a woman has a number of causes, with cystitis being one of the more common causes. Anything that causes irritation along the urethra or nearby skin can result in dysuria-Herpes, yeast, sensitivity reaction to soap, swelling from intercourse, etc.

Dysuria with frequent urination and urgency generally means cystitis. Chlamydia is an uncommon source of dysuria in women as approximately 80% of women don't have symptoms. Anal and oral intercourse are not generally a cause of cystitis in women, although oral intercourse may cause dysuria.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SD,

Actually there is an acute shortage of Cranberry Juice in Bangkok right now.

Have checked about 10 of the branches of Tops, Villa and Foodland - no one has it right now.

Very strange!

Must be an epidemic in progress :grin:

HH

Also used to be readily available at Villa soi 33, but pricey :( Is there a BKK shortage of that too? What is it -- I leave for a couple of months and the whole place falls to shit LOL? :clown:

DS will be there next week...place your order with him?

Cheers,

SD

Cheers Josh. Set my mind at rest. :thumbup:

I've told her to check it out with Dr although she did finally start taking the medication last night. Apparently she can get some sort of insert/pessary(?) for 180 baht and only takes one day to sort it out. So, although I'm not Sherlock Holmes I'm guessing she's had it before and knows what the problem is! :shocked:

Archived