How dumb are Thais?

thalenoi

I dont know whether is racism or Xenophobia.

None of the above' date=' for me it is rather cute what some of them do! I like Thais as well, many good people and many assholes like in every country.

If you'd can see where the "engineer" place the toilet paper holder at my condo you would laugh with me and say "what a dumb ass" (in a cute way)

He placed it on the opposite side of the room 3.5m away from the toilet! The shower head was at 1.12m height. The door of the glass shower only opened to the outside which wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't the console for the sink. The door couldn't be opened and he thought he did a good job! Now that is kinda dumb in a cute way, nobody got harmed, he fixed it, the toilet paper holder finally ended up above the toilet in my back, lol I just have to turn around 180 degrees to reach it, lol :grin:

[/quote']

Zob65, racism AND Xenosomething :spank:

Some people on this board do need to add some sunshine to their lives, good luck on chasing some...

CT: house building: many dumb things were done at my place which would not happen in the West, many of them just not worth mentionning, but having the light switch BEHIND our bedroom door is very practical indeed, I think the easiest way to correct this would be to have the door open in the other direction :stirthepo

LOL for the toilet paper...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this one back in the states years ago, it's not just the Thai engineering that is fucked up, it happens everywhere where engineers who aren't too bright or thinking clearly figure out their 'plans'. Although I have seen many weird things here in Thailand as well that brought a 'what the fuck?' to my lips! :)

I was working many years ago on a large highrise building as an apprentice union construction electrician. I was using the blueprints for the rooms and told to follow the plans for placing the light switches for the rooms where the plans said. Much to my amusement I noticed every light switch was placed on the blueprints to the left of the door as you entered. Well, all the doors were in place, and all the doors swung inward ... to the left, covering the light switch. To turn on your switch if I had followed the plans you would have to walk in the door after opening it, close the door, and then try to find the fucking switch in the dark! :grin:

Needless to say I changed the blueprints and whipped the switchs to the other side of the door, where you could open the door and then switch on your lights before entering the room. Many strange things like this I saw over the years. Engineers! These are guys with college degrees, and their heads up their asses! :D

Cent

Im just sticking up for the Thais as they are getting a fair bashing in this thread.

I wonder if we started a post how dumb are Americans? or Australians we would get a massive all in brawl! Plus the spooks would visit you in the wee hours of the morning and take you away to one of their secret bases for a bit of electrical inducement via the wedding tackle!

Plus the spooks would visit you in the wee hours of the morning and take you away to one of their secret bases for a bit of electrical inducement via the wedding tackle!

Can you tell me how I arrange that. I am having to pay an ugly chinese whore and her assistant 3000 bht a session to get the volts in my tessies at the moment and am running up a huge bill :o

IMO the average americans and australians are as stupid as the average thais, but if we compare the 3 political leaders the thai PM is an outstanding winner in intellectual capacity. :cool:

I resent that remark, I mean in terms of intellectual capacity, I say GWB has the capacity...I mean the size of his head is enormous, and it is compleately empty, hence, he has tons of unused capacity...er...kind of an embarrassment really...

IMO the average americans and australians are as stupid as the average thais, but if we compare the 3 political leaders the thai PM is an outstanding winner in intellectual capacity. :cool:

Thank buddha I am not an average Australian :neener:

Archived