She wants Money...OK with me!

Old Hippie

"...Hold it

She asked Six Thousand

and you only give her TWENTY baht

there goes your jaydee...

Bad karma for you ..."

BJ Honey,

Please reread where I previously corrected this and said I sent her 20,ooobht!! And I'll send more!!

"...It's ok, OH is just having a mid life crisis....he just needs a damn good shag by a Soi Cowboy ho drowning in yaabaa vapours and normal service will be resumed...when you here next OH? Really, hurry it up man...or i'll be sending you money for the plane ticket!..."

Zombie Honey,

I think next month for sure, still trying to juggle time off. Changed departments at work, and now my vaction schedule is all fucked up...As for my plane ticket, sure you can pay, send the money to my account, and I will send you 10 SMS a day saying I love only you! And I will email you a sexy photo of what awaits you when we meet...of course when you do come, I will have fucked off with another, but then I'd think you'd prefer that anyway! :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH-

I am glad to see you learned so much from all the posts here.

Just remember, if you send her enough money, pay for operations, new motorcycle for her husband, microwave for Mom and Mekhong for Dad, school fees for her sisters and gambling debts for her brothers, YOU CAN WIN HER OVER as she will know you are jai dee.

Just keep those transfers coming!

OH I think I have found the NGTG version of you. She loves me and wants me to come and live with her in a big new house her family is building for her. Her brother is buying her a car for her graduation (Business Degree Marketing) but she cannot drive. She will find job for me and has offered to be my sex slave. What should I do? Is she different?

I think it depends on what model motorcycle her husband has. You gotta be realistic about these things....if he is on a two year old model I think the whole thing could be bullshit.

If her husband is on a brand new Honda you could be right - your girl could be different.

They are all different. But remember, it is wrong to want to have sex with a girl, you must love her and understand her, be sensitive to her...I would say go slow and try it out...never use a woman for material goods,it is wrong...

(snicker....), funny stuff! I'm pissing myself. I wouldn't be funny if it wasn't so true! Oh where have all the REAL mongers gone that used to make this board so much fun! This place seems to have turned into a friggin dating site as of late.

:) I have been asking myself that a lot lately...I can remember when No guy would ever advocate what I am now advocating ( :) ) But then I know some guys who sit down to piss, and have sympathetic menstural pains, will agree with it...sad but true...

Archived