She wants Money...OK with me!

Old Hippie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT: 'Have you been hanging around buddha lately? His invincible Jai Dee seems to be rubbing off onto you.'

A.] There has been no rubbing of any type betwixt myself and OH.

B.] Please DO NOT assign anyone my 'Jai Dee Quotient' approval rating, or even suggest that you can somehow accurately measure my Jai Dee-ness or old hippie's.

C.] jai dee ness and money have nothing to do with one another. With money fair=jai dee. More than fair does not equal 'really jai dee'

OH - I think you are a straight shooter and that gets big Jai Dee-Ness no matter where you are. If you are giving away money I'm almost broke, and I mean B-R-O-K-E!!!!!

I was hoping that I could post up my paypal account on the board and everyone could chip in and help me to remain in Thailand?

KS - would this be okay? This is an extreme emergency.

Mr Old Hippie,

lets see , you gave all this money away , thereby depleting your bank account but raising your karma account ,

But then you get nabbed by the cops :(

So are you sure karma "banks" work for falangs ?

I know you understand the eastern ways , but is understanding it good enough to open a karma account ?

Since now you are close to being in the trash pick-up crew on the side of the freeway , maybe you need to contact your new found "karma" friends and see if they can send you some money to get out of this trouble :)

Does Karma flow both ways ?

OC

no I sold my Karma Ghia a few years ago

"...I know you understand the eastern ways..."

Tell that to the self agrandizing toss who says I don't... :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: But you raise a good point, I did all this great stuff, then I got burned...thus proving my old theory on religion and such philosophies...

No, the SSH is a dead end one way trip, full of turmoil and peril, but the end is certain, last off ramp in Surin...then...the inevitable...

Er that didn't sound very fucking philisophical...how about "...the SSH, get on it and you're fucked...?" I'll keep working on it...

Archived