She wants Money...OK with me!

Old Hippie

But the real trouble comes from getting caught by a spouse when you do something stupid...has happened to more than a few "seasoned experts" on this board...

2 troll Threads and 29 posts to cut to the chase, finally!

When 3 people are involved one always gets hurt! Some call it walking on thin ice, which is nothing I would argue with. You can also put it in a more positive aspect and say, if the spouse finds out the man has to make a final decision which is probably the most healthy thing even when someone ends up getting hurt! If I was the man I would make sure it isn't me who is getting hurt, life can be over tomorrow, I saw that with my Dad, he was always playing by the book and he saved all his money to do something great in his last years, if he'd just knew that 2006 was his last year already, what would he have done different?

Live now and do the things that make you happy and if one decides to have an affair or a relationship similar to a Mia Noi it is up to this man! I have recently met a man in a situation like this, the "Mia Noi" was making him happy and even when he could be my dad he sounded like a young man talking about his first real love. I found that very refreshing! It is not my part to judge what he is doing to his wife, because it is none of my business, I don't have history with his wife or the Mia Noi, I wanted to hang out with him and he seemed happy, that's all that counts for me.

I would always trade 2 years of happiness followed by 4 years of grief against a life without any happiness!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dum and Easy.

(Which is how I like my women) It is not about getting scammed here...the point is, many girls don't have to ever do a damned thing to scam us, We do it to ourselves.

We do it all for them by over paying, giving them too much, and by them just knowing what buttons to push...the loss is not the money or being made a fool of (when you finally realize it) But the real trouble comes from getting caught by a spouse when you do something stupid...has happened to more than a few "seasoned experts" on this board...

Now as to all the Money Easy St. is saving, I suggest he send some to a bar girl of her choosing, I think he'll be surprised at how good he feels!

Hey "Geriatric Flower Child"....how come you're replying to me....when you know I put you on "Ignore".... :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

OK...I admit...I've now "Unignored" you....maybe we can make up.....as long as there is NO Kiss involved!! :grinyes::barf::grinyes:

See how mellow I become after being "scammed" for another 10 days... :grinyes::grouphug::grinyes:

But I have to tell you....you were WRONG... :shakehead:dunno::whatever:

OK?? Ancient History...forgotten..... as for overpaying....Never....the last ten days only cost me a couple.......(of hundred!!!)...

and worth every single satang...... "We"now have a Gold plated Kwai cart.....and shit are the rest of the Village jealous....

BUT "WE" have BIG Face.... :grinyes::grinyes::neener::yikes::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

Cheers DC

Dum,

Yea, I am looking for dirty Ho posts that is why I am on this board. Perhaps you are no longer on the right board? So what is your XXXX (my girl is different) girls name? I've banged a few of them and a buddy of mine thinks it's true love with one. Does/Did she work as the cashier at one time?

CT,

Your just too far out of touch with reality to waste many keystrokes on.

I have lot's of Thai female friends, girlfriends etc. I sure as shit won't lend them money or build a house in Issan for them unless I plan to live in it that's for sure. It's a great way to filter out the REAL snakes in the grass.

They are all off emptying some other guys wallet. I still can get a slice once in awhile while some other guy pays for the whole loaf.

Yea, I am so pathetic. All I get is cheap pussy without any of the baggage. How sad! :bangit:

I have lot's of Thai female friends

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl: That's funny. Based on your posts I find that hard to believe.

Your right, more like fuck buddies. Always fun hearing the "I miss you too mutt" conversations and reading the SMS's coming in from Mr. ATM#1,2,3,4 etc. while she is lying naked on my bed.

When they know you don't care and that they will never get anything more out of you than standard rates they will open up about that stuff. I don't imagine a lot of you guys will ever understand that part though.

Archived