She wants Money...OK with me!

Old Hippie

CT,

from the brief time I spent in the company of that Lady (and I don't use the term loosely) I would have thought that your 1% doubt was way on the High side !!! :grinyes::grinyes:

But you're right, there's always a slight doubt in the back of your mind.....until something like this happens and you can sit back and reflect....

Actually this could make a great case study....I may make notes and store it ....just in case I get nominated again for next Year's..."Scamee of the Year" awards....

This year I had prepared a beautiful little piece for my acceptance speech......because I was starting to have some doubts and couldn't fully believe that I was right....when others with So much more experience than I, kept telling me I was doomed and I would be "ripped blind"....by my teerak.....basically, it seems, because some people would have us believe that ALL TG's are created from the same mould...

I titled it...... The Issan Toll Booth & the Kwai mai sabai levy.....

I really had mixed feelings when I was eliminated in the first round.....maybe I just didn't cut it in the swim suit parade :grinyes::yikes::grinyes:

Your post above just adds weight to my theory that......believe it or not.... some Thai girls ARE different....not saying mine....not saying yours.....just some!!!....gotta be PC you know!! :grinyes:

I feel all warm and fuzzy after reading your post..... and I don't think I've peed my pants....I'm not that drunk....YET!!

Cheers DC :beer::grinyes::beer:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CT,

from the brief time I spent in the company of that Lady (and I don't use the term loosely) I would have thought that your 1% doubt was way on the High side !!! :grinyes::grinyes:

But you're right, there's always a slight doubt in the back of your mind.....until something like this happens and you can sit back and reflect....

Actually this could make a great case study....I may make notes and store it ....just in case I get nominated again for next Year's..."Scamee of the Year" awards....

This year I had prepared a beautiful little piece for my acceptance speech......because I was starting to have some doubts and couldn't fully believe that I was right....when others with So much more experience than I, kept telling me I was doomed and I would be "ripped blind"....by my teerak.....basically, it seems, because some people would have us believe that ALL TG's are created from the same mould...

I titled it...... The Issan Toll Booth & the Kwai mai sabai levy.....

I really had mixed feelings when I was eliminated in the first round.....maybe I just didn't cut it in the swim suit parade :grinyes::yikes::grinyes:

Your post above just adds weight to my theory that......believe it or not.... some Thai girls ARE different....not saying mine....not saying yours.....just some!!!....gotta be PC you know!! :grinyes:

I feel all warm and fuzzy after reading your post..... and I don't think I've peed my pants....I'm not that drunk....YET!!

Cheers DC :beer::grinyes::beer:

And what makes you so sure the results are in?

If she borrows 40,000baht and pays it back as promised, are you saying that you will gladly build her a house in Issan?

To say they are all snakes in the grass is an over generalization but it SURE has saved me a lot of money and grief! :soapbox:

[color:red] Oh boy....here we go again....things have been quiet for a while!!! :grinyes::grinyes: What results are you talking about here??? I think what she did shows that she is both honest and honourable....traits that some people would have us believe are non existant in TG's[/color]

If she borrows 40,000baht and pays it back as promised, are you saying that you will gladly build her a house in Issan?[color:red]No, I don't recall making any statement to that effect!! Think you're just "slightly" twisting things here, sport!! :grinyes: [/color]

To say they are all snakes in the grass is an over generalization but it SURE has saved me a lot of money and grief! :soapbox: [color:red]Well, at least the first part shows some logic!! :grinyes: I'm glad you have saved lots of money.....hope you put it to good use!!...as for the grief part....How do you know??? If you have maintained this attitude towards all TG's, you will have isolated yourself from the possibility of enjoying some amazing experiences in Life.[/color]

[color:red]P.S. Thought these sort of "pussy" posts annoyed you and you were looking for "Dirty Whore" boards and discussions :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes: [/color]

If she borrows 40,000baht and pays it back as promised, are you saying that you will gladly build her a house in Issan?

Just tell me, did you try to sound smart or funny? Which part of "FRIEND" did you not understand? Have you ever heard of a friend buying another friend a house? Why do you automatically assume she is from Isaan (only one S god damnit)??? If you think all mouses come from the same hole then don't wonder when you have no cheese in the house!

To say they are all snakes in the grass is an over generalization but it SURE has saved me a lot of money and grief! :soapbox:

Did you say that to make a point against these girls or did you make a point that you are weak and have not control over your finances? By the strong words of yours I would have assumed that you are man enough to control your money and your emotions. Does it only work when you assume that they are snakes?

[color:red] Oh boy....here we go again....things have been quiet for a while!!! :grinyes::grinyes: What results are you talking about here??? I think what she did shows that she is both honest and honourable....traits that some people would have us believe are non existant in TG's[/color]

I wouldn't even use the word honorable!

I would say that she did what I expect from a friend, she kept her word! Reliability is the thing that makes a friendship valuable and she has been reliable for 3 years!

Bangkoktraveler-

The jai dee factor is a ratio. I don't know the exact formula but it takes into account the speed with which the money is sent, the fees and hassle they incur getting it, the lack of questions asked.

Lastly, the amount.

If Old Hippie sends Bt5,000 five times without a question on just a "I love you Tilac, please send money", that could result in a higher jai dee factor than buddha sending 25,000 one time but asking something to make her doubt his jai dee'ness, like, "Why do you need Bt25,000?".

It is not ours to question why. We are just supposed to send it if we are serious about winning over our prostitutes.

We should all rejoice that Old Hippie has finally figured this out....he was bitter and angry for years when he had lots of sex with lots of bar girls at living in BKK rates.

No No, it is not about the sex, it is about understanding Bar girls.

Buffalo Bill wrote "...So what ? ..."

Exactly! So what? The point is, I have seen the error of my ways, and am turning over a new leaf, and am doing what many have said I was wrong to be against doing...er yeah...anyway, just letting everyone know they were all right...and I was wrong, just trying to stop the hate, and spread the love...

If she borrows 40' date='000baht and pays it back as promised, are you saying that you will gladly build her a house in Issan?[b'][color:red]No, I don't recall making any statement to that effect!! Think you're just "slightly" twisting things here, sport!! :grinyes: [/color][/b]

To say they are all snakes in the grass is an over generalization but it SURE has saved me a lot of money and grief! :soapbox: [color:red]Well, at least the first part shows some logic!! :grinyes: I'm glad you have saved lots of money.....hope you put it to good use!!...as for the grief part....How do you know??? If you have maintained this attitude towards all TG's, you will have isolated yourself from the possibility of enjoying some amazing experiences in Life.[/color]

[color:red]P.S. Thought these sort of "pussy" posts annoyed you and you were looking for "Dirty Whore" boards and discussions :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes: [/color]

Dum and Easy.

(Which is how I like my women) It is not about getting scammed here...the point is, many girls don't have to ever do a damned thing to scam us, We do it to ourselves.

We do it all for them by over paying, giving them too much, and by them just knowing what buttons to push...the loss is not the money or being made a fool of (when you finally realize it) But the real trouble comes from getting caught by a spouse when you do something stupid...has happened to more than a few "seasoned experts" on this board...

Now as to all the Money Easy St. is saving, I suggest he send some to a bar girl of her choosing, I think he'll be surprised at how good he feels!

Archived