She wants Money...OK with me!

Old Hippie

My next door neighbour's brother's sister in-law's cousin has a ingrown toenail and needs surgery. Is it wrong to ask her for the money? They are very poor.

Sure, just have her send me an SMS or 5 saying she loves only me, and I'll send the money right off!

"oh, and lets not forget, I know nothing about Bhuddism"

So this is why it seems that you have skid out on the Sai Saket highway. Sounds like buddha has been gettin to you, na?

No no, impossible, you see, the new experts have told me I don't live in Thailand so therefore, I cannot understand ANYTHING about Thai culture...it seems you can only learn it from Pattaya bar girls.

Also, as I never studied with a venerable monk, I "...obviously don't understand anything about Bhuddism..." So well, guess they will tell you you are wrong also... :( Seems we are both wrong, oh well, no worry...of course as Bob Dylan wrote "...you don't need a weather man to know which way the blows..." But try telling that to some people...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My next door neighbour's brother's sister in-law's cousin has a ingrown toenail and needs surgery. Is it wrong to ask her for the money? They are very poor.

Sure' date=' just have her send me an SMS or 5 saying she loves only me, and I'll send the money right off!

[/quote']

You misunderstood my post OH......please read again.

She is the one with all the money. Most Thais are rich so I figure she can send some money too help pay for the operation.

My advice to guys that send money to girls every month often is ignored. If someone does not live in Thailand but sends money to a bargirl every month I can easily save them ten or fifteen percent of what they are sending.

Just deal direct with the husband!

Why pay for a sick buffalo when it is actually a motorcycle? Why pay for an operation for Mom when it is actually for whores and gambling debts for the husband?

OH, in an effort to make your money go further have you considered this?

It would not be gay at all for you to just send the money direct to him and it would be very jai dee to help them save on ATM charges at their end.

LIAR! YOU ARE WRONG! And you obviously know nothing about Thai culture! All Thai men give their Girl friends money every month, I know, because a Bar girl in PAttaya told me so! Your post is just full of the angry stereotypes I foolishly believed for years, ALL Bar girls are not their job, they are ALL 100% Honest always! They never lie, they told me so! I think you need to spend more time really talking to them, and getting to know them and understand them! Your anger is just so wrong!

Oh, and your unwillingness to give shows you "...obviously don't understand anything about Buddism..." So awful.

LOL!

Why aren't you using the same reverse logic with that DavidUK in the other thread that is getting married, talking about buying her a Rolls and wondering how much to spend on a gold wedding band. I seriously thought it was an aprils fools joke.

My Budda, what the hell has happened to this site!

Old hippie....

I believe you have been taken up the wrong path,

The girls do not want money for themselves ,

really they do not need anything ,

Its all for the Temple and the Monks

But they are smart and have learned the ways of the west ,

they know you would not give money to a church directly ,

so they need to use their "charms" to get you in the right mood.

so cut out the middleman (OK middleTG :) ) send them a note saying that you have donated 100,000 baht in her name to the temple ,

she will get much merit because of this , she can show the paper to her friends to show you are Jai Dee and not the cheap charlie they think you are,

Remember she is only doing this for a better place in her next life , its not for personal gain , .....really its not

OC

Send 100,000 baht to

OC Temple

C/o Monk #223

OC , California, USA

LOL!

Why aren't you using the same reverse logic with that DavidUK in the other thread that is getting married, talking about buying her a Rolls and wondering how much to spend on a gold wedding band. I seriously thought it was an aprils fools joke.

My Budda, what the hell has happened to this site!

Seems the sight has been comondeered by sensitive new experts...not to worry, some of them will learn, others never do! :(:)

A BG friend of mine (DC, you know who :grinyes:), who is on my side since I arrived here asked me if I could borrow her 40,000 baht for 2 weeks. :redflag::redflag::redflag: Of course all alarm bells were ringing in my head, but I thought if I ever wanted to get rid of that 1% doubt I have about her then it would be a good but expensive way to test the friendship!

I gave it to her and got it back in 3 days and she picked me up with the car and bought me dinner! Others I have borrowed 2,000 baht and have never seen the money nor the girl again :)

There are always 2 kind of people, good people and bad people and just because some here can't manage to find one of the good girls or automatically assume that a good girl is bad doesn't mean all are bad! That is a fact and that's why there are no New Experts or old Experts, there are only Experts, or those who want to be one!

I am neither an expert nor I am complaining but I know what is going on around me!

Archived