What fast food places would make it in BKK ?

OCgringo

Well hopefully this will lighten up the mood here some :)

What fast food place do you think would make it in BKK.

Figure that 50% plus of the customer base is tourists or expats . and you hope to get local Thais to come in sometimes.

The ones I can think of are McDonalds, BurgerKing, KFC and Subway....I guess you could throw Starbucks in if coffee is "food"

So which ones do you think would work ?

OC

OK....first choice In and Out Burger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well hopefully this will lighten up the mood here some :)

What fast food place do you think would make it in BKK.

Figure that 50% plus of the customer base is tourists or expats . and you hope to get local Thais to come in sometimes.

The ones I can think of are McDonalds, BurgerKing, KFC and Subway....I guess you could throw Starbucks in if coffee is "food"

So which ones do you think would work ?

OC

OK....first choice In and Out Burger

If you've been to BKK, then you would have the answers already. The big guys are there right now. In n Out would have to revamp it's menu and add some Asian style foods. But it would be nice if they had a store in BKK.

YA great BBQ like you find in the black areas of town :)

Have ya been to Great American Rib Co on Suk Soi 38 (or is it 36)? And there is a place called Roadhouse on Rama III' date=' but not nearly as good.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Tony Roma's Suk Soi 5-7 area. I mostly eat local food though

I've long thought of Taco Bell. The Thais I know who have been to the States love the Taco Bell food. Another might be Popeye's Fried Chicken, especially with the spicy version. Marginally, possibly Captain D's Seafood -- sort of the fish version of KFC.

p.s. I'd love Slotsky's, but that is too small a chain to be known to most folks. Cracker Barrel for the good old boys?

Archived