Help me!! Farang husband cheated on me ..Don't know what to do :-(

Poor girl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl must have won every spelling bee there ever was in Thailand. Other than the obvious throw in of "ploblem", there is not a spelling error I can find and with no spell check here, that is quite amazing as I at times make some spelling errors. Lots of grammatical stuff but that's to be expected with a troll, I mean, a first time poster.

I say to Poor Girl, dump the cheating bastard, as you can find lots of them around, and become an English teacher as you have a great future in that, then you won't be such a "Poor Girl" anymore.

Is there any sincere guys out there or its only just in the dream's world ? For Thai people we think that Farangs is more sincere, family man and trust able than Thai guys but I disagree with this case. Its seem all men's are the same they never get enough to discovered new pussy/girls.

Do you think that if I give up with my fucking around husband then the next guys might be the same as he did?

What is the ploblem ..his behavior or things in my head?

Actually I won't see other guys any sooner for sure.

I'm a real GTG, educated. I named myself 'poor girl' by bad situations which is I never wish for. I want opinions from real farangs guy who might done this situations before.

Thanks

Archived