How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

.....I guess the problem is that these real stunners you see arent as accessible as their asian counterparts.....

The people who make a mockery of others, who like farang girls or who like having sex with farang girls, are the same people who come to Asia because p4p is the only way they can get their leg over. A decent or even semi decent farang girl wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The people who like farang girls or who like having sex with farang girls, are the same people who come to Asia because p4p is the only way they can get their leg over..

Whatâ??s the matter ? Some western girl broke your heart ? No need to get upset.

:confused:

The people who like farang girls or who like having sex with farang girls' date=' are the same people who come to Asia because p4p is the only way they can get their leg over..[/quote']

Whatâ??s the matter ? Some western girl broke your heart ? No need to get upset.

No, that hasn't happened for about 25 years and I've got no idea why you think I'm upset. :confused:

Just stating an opinion. Perhaps you're one of the people who I'm talking about.

P.S. If you're going to quote me then quote what I actually said. :shakehead

I find asian women more attractive on the whole, but I'm not anti-farang by any means.

I think a lot of the negative farang comments are from guys who are bitter they can no longer (or never could) score with one.

Most of them wouldn't be getting any asian pussy either if they weren't paying for it, which is kind of ironic.

Look... it's another side of human insanity to have sex with women over 30... shouldn't happen in a civilised society... then while I'm not a particular farang freak I refrain from the open zoophilia so many farang men show so brazenly in BKK...

Underneath, I guess many guys end up prefering asian girls because that's all they seem to get... no matter those same girls are at the very bottom of the barrel by asian standards...

Kojis, evening out in an thai upcountry karaoke... talk about the cream of the zoo crop :( ...

Perhaps you're one of the people who I'm talking about.

Chill down. No need to be offensive.

If you're going to quote me then quote what I actually said

I quoted you because your statement was VERY weird, to say the least.

:rolleyes:

I think a lot of the negative farang comments are from guys who are bitter they can no longer (or never could) score with one.

:yeahthat:

I see smoking hot babes everyday in farangland that I would desperately wanna fuck but have no chance most of the times. But in Thailand I CAN fuck the best looking women I see there :D

Still, the femininity of Thai girls is the thing that makes me fall in love. That's hard to find in North Europe, the girls act like men :mad:

Look... it's another side of human insanity to have sex with women over 30... shouldn't happen in a civilised society...

Women over 30 definitely know what to do underneath the covers but I am aware that exactly this intimidates some of you fellas because your little man is designed for 2 minutes only!

What kind of person would possibly say such a thing???

I stayed in countries in South-America, Europe and Asia. It's not my intention to be racist but I have my preferences.

First of all: I don't feel attracted to West-European or African women. East- or South-Europe is quite another story, eg. Bulgaria, Romania or Greece.

Not to forget South-American countries like Venezuela or Colombia. Maybe these are home of the hottest ladies I can imagine. Lots of them look like Asians but their bodies are sexier IMO.

In SE-Asia I have seen many beauties in Sumatra and Java and Singapore.

Last but not least my home (South-Asia): there are damn beautiful women in several parts of India. Babes from Bengal belong to the sexiest; often they have features (in particular the eyes) that remind me of SE-Asian girls but without the flat nose and pronounced jaw.

Archived