How anti-farang girl are you?

junglesoup

I wouldn't call sex with a woman in her 30s insanity but it is a natural thing to prefer women who are younger than that.

Despite advances in technology and society, instinct is far stronger than all of that. Women were designed to be most fertile from 16-30 and we're designed to recognise that. (Also big tits, healthy skin, etc - all the outward signs of fertility and good genes.) It's perfectly natural to prefer younger women (and I'm not fighting the instinct :) ) regardless of whatever bollocks deniers might say like:

1. "You're scared of 'proper'/'strong' women" (I don't even notice what you're saying, love. I'm like a dog, just wondering about your tits when you're blathering on. :) )

2. "Older women have more experience" (Yeah, and more wrinkles! And if you want experience, go for the dirtiest whore. :) )

3. "You can talk to an older woman. They're more laid back/knowledgeable" (Again, as in number 2, go for the dirty whore. Who's more laid back and knowledgeable? :) And, anyway, why can't you just shag the younger one and then use the other woman for 'talk' if you have to. In fact, you'll probably realise after the shag that you suddenly don't feel the same need to 'talk' to the older woman and you'd rather have a few drinks with your mates and watch the footie. :thumbup: )

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree Bibblies, you don't had to write down the pros and cons of women 30+ and that the majority of men is naturally attracted to younger women. I could easily challenge you with girls over 30 with still perfect skin, perfect breasts. I am aware that someone who lives the debauchery dream in Thailand for a couple of weeks a year doesn't think of much else when he is at home, I am just like that myself (in theory) but since I am here everyday it also washes out quicker than I thought it would! Everything different would be welcome!

There are some fine women over 30 and calling it insanity to have sex with a fine woman on a web board is easy, would be interesting to check out the source, is he the Brad Pitt type of guy who actually has a choice in real life or is some small fat balding bastard who is judging women above his level. I am assuming neither of that and I don't even care but sometimes it is enough to turn on the light in the head before one makes a post and one would realize that here are bunch of guys older than 50 married to women over 30yo who could take offense from such a brainless post!

A hot woman is a hot woman no matter how old she is and no matter what ethnicity she is from!

I draw the line on Armenians and gypsies. No need for them.

Could you enlighten me about the connection between gypsies (Roms) and Armenians ? :confused:

I've never been there, but had an armenian GF. It's a well-known fact that the ratio of beautiful ethnically-mixed white-skinned brunettes with mediteranean looks and terrific asses in South Caucasius (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan) and in Caucasius Russia is VERY high. They are the latinas of EE.

Those countries are on the top of my must-do list, with the Stans, the Lost El Dorados of The Golden Pussy (a concept surely hardly comprehensible for most Thailand mongerers).

About gypsies, I've fucked two or three in Romania as 99% of the SWs in Bucarest are Roms. They were stunning and wild in the sack. Most of the gypsy hoes I saw in Bucarest were really good-looking and put your typical short, butt-ugly and flat-nosed isaan prostitute to shame.

:shakehead

East- or South-Europe is quite another story, eg. Bulgaria, Romania or Greece.

Not to forget South-American countries like Venezuela or Colombia. Maybe these are home of the hottest ladies I can imagine. Lots of them look like Asians but their bodies are sexier IMO.

In SE-Asia I have seen many beauties in Sumatra and Java and Singapore.

Agree at 100%.

:thumbup:

especially in Hungary it seemed not to matter where you go, the small village or the capital, they girls appearance was top notch everywhere

I've only been twice to Budapest and Prague and don't have your experience of Hungary and Czech Republic but I personnaly find romanians and moldovians MUCH more hot (and hotter) than hungarian girls.

I'm planning a one-month stay in Minsk this summer, with surely a side-trip to Gomel. It's a well-knonw fact that that the wealth of beauty in Belarus is unbelievable and it has been told that the ratio of male western tourists to attractive young women in Minsk is 1 to 200.

Anyhow as there's an obvious lack of interest for "farang women" on this board I'll surely save my reports for another forum. :smirk:

:thumbup:

If you're going to quote me then quote what I actually said

I quoted you because your statement was VERY weird' date=' to say the least. [/quote']

No, you didn't quote me and Liquidflux has tried to explain that to you.

Was what I said VERY weird? I don't think so, in fact I think it was probably very factual.

Archived