3 arrested for planning to blow up JFK airport

Bangkoktraveler

Kieth Oberman did a 20 minute time on Terror Alerts & political news.

>> all i found on the msnbc web site..<<

The Plot Thins: The JFK Terror plot... heavy on the hysteria... short on the "plot"... We'll ask an expert about the real impact of the possible attack.

>> bet the video is on Utube or .. <<

an excellent 20 minutes going through assorted terror alerts over the past 5 years, the political events surrounding the announcements & the bogusness of ALL OF THEM!

the bushies have used terror to keep unfavorable news out of the news

from Padella to the Liquids bombs last summer to this .. all bogus head line grabbers.

remember the NY politico telling people to stock up on duct tape & plastic to protect from radiological fall out .. he is now head of FEMA!

oh, the entire JFK scenario is impossible.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video of keith's report is here:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/

click on: [color:red]The nexus of politics and terror[/color]

he goes through terror alert by terror alert with bad the bush press immediately preceding the alerts.

the terror alert timing is jaw dropping.

from congressional 911 reports (with 28 pages redacted) to Condi before congress to Gonzo-gate to dim debates ..

one terror alert by ashcroft was boycotted by homeland security! HLS would have nothing to do with the bogus politically motivated press conference.

no way the air craft fuel could do the damage hypothesized by internet experts .. at least that's what a TV expert said.

& again these guys, like the pizza delivery, black muslims in Fla & padilla, were thinkin'/ talkin' 'bout it..

This particular administration I can see at airing plots that had no chance of coming to fruition for its own political ends. That said, if someone had said that a few moslems were taking flying lessons and plan to take over a few airplanes with box cutters I'd have laughed it off.

The facts are that there are ongoing plans for domestic terrorism and 911 has legitimized it. So, all of these reports simply can't be dismissed. Its acceptance or dismissal to some may have a lot to do with their political like or dislike for the present administration and ideology.

I'm no expert on policing techniques, but just my own personal view is that I would let the perpetrators go farther into their plan. They would have to involve others probably in their plan to make it come to fruition, thereby ensnaring potential terrorists along the way. Was it because it couldn't be pulled off or they felt it had gone far enough. Who knows. I'm not saying wait till someone has a match in their hand and ready to drop it on a gasoline tank but...

police work & national press conferences to announce BS are not same same.

&

I just decided you could be g w bush's wood shed bro.

yo bro has claimed in national press conferences 10 terror attacks have been thwarted.

& used this as a logic to murder Iraqi's because they are same same as Al Quida & Iraq was responsible for 9-11.

all (ALL) of the terror threats are from the the same bolt of credibility as WMDS & the buck tooth oreo's mushroom clouds.

all ( ALL ) announced at politically tense times for lying neocons.

1 was ignored by yo bro's own home land security chief

another was deemed not credible by yo bro's home land security

another was deemed not credible by the yo bro's poodle.

Padilla was in custody for 1 month before yo bro needed that terror trump card.

none had weapons .. except the retarded shoe bomber, a definite bush intellectual equal!

duct tape & plastic sheeting to protect from nukes reflects the shrubs supporters intellect.

how much duct tape did you buy? .. got any left? I could use a few rolls to hold on my trucks fender.

bet some folks that put duct tape up 3 years ago are POed at the mess... anyone who has left duct tape up for a while knows to what i refer.

choc, you may not be a conservative .. but you are definitely a good candidate for shrubbery.

"...The facts are that there are ongoing plans for domestic terrorism and 911 has legitimized it..."

Yes, but plans from who? and for what purpose? Is the threat external/Muslim? or domestic Neocon produced...I know the shit they pulled to justify the Vietnam war (Gulf of Tonkin) and other shit the Gov pulled in Cenral America to justify intervention...and of course, there was that plan in the 60's was it to blow up an airliner/blame Cuba...I put nothing passed these bastards...

Do you believe that al qaida or groups with similar thinking are trying to carryout another act? If you're saying the answer is no, then the debate ends.

If its yes, then the question for me is do I dismiss EVERYTHING the present administration says. Given their track record, I'd certainly scrutinize every thing. The press has (sometimes belatedly) come out with the true facts. If they are not legit, its usually found out. If you're all saying to dismiss anything that is reported ad hoc then I personally can't. I'd take it all with a carton of salt, but to dismiss everything the minute it comes out without finding out if it has legs is the same kind of folks that believe everything the president says.

The shoe bomber DID have a shoe bomb. Was that illegitimate? It proved not. All I am saying is see if the facts and circumstances legitimizes or illegetimizes the report. Some are willing to dispute it if the white house press says the sun will rise in the morning. Bush is worst than most, but the white house press office ALWAYS spins things in favor of the sitting president. Its up to the press to do the fact finding for us. I hear a report and wait for the press, bloggers, opposition to the president, basically those motivated to get behind the report and get the 'real' facts before I decide its legit or not. I take it at face value. A little less than that given the track record and go from there.

Steve,

I take your points. What I am trying to say is, I question EVERYTHING this administration says and does...even more so than any other/previous administration.

Yes, the shoe bomber...was it ever proven he was part of ANY group? or was all that speculation? As I stated earlier, many so called plots/attacks which were supposedly foiled, later proved to be just hype, and after the initial hype/terror alert level raised, we never heard another word about them...

As for Al Quaida...tough call, but some might argue that the CIA created Bin Laden. Do I believe ALL that is said by the opposition? No, but I do see where there is cause for question. Very Cleary, this administration seems to be creating hype/reasons which are not justified, to justify action in places where we shouldn't be fucking around.

Let's examine the situation...Saadam was in, Oil was cheaper, world appeared safer...we go after the Taliban in Afganistan, and Into Iraq all over supposed threats, Oil goes up, as do profits, The people of Afganistan and Iraq may well be worse off, the governments in both countries are in a shambles, the USA is divided, and our economy is suffering, and the worlds is now supposedly not any safer...even though GWB declared victory in both places...Was any of it REALLY necessary? Who knows? Truth is always the first casualty.

As I said, the US Government has pulled shit before, and planned more such shit...so why not at least consider they could be doing it again?

Archived