One more reason why I hate cops...

Old Hippie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cops are just the tool of the system for sure...no idea how they can get assholes to do that job...oh yeah, $80K a year...great benifit and pension...but shit, these assholes were actually gloating about busting the 13 year old...were these shit wipes never kids?

The kid in Atlanta really scares/-pisses me off for sure...shit, that kid had it all ahead of him, yep, bright future...wonder if they needed to parole any really violent guys to make room for him...on top of that, he was supposed to get out, but some shit wad DA or attorney generel wants to push the matter, so he has to saty in prision...fuck this place...

It was all a terrible misundertanding Candy. Myself and a friend of mine had been drinking in a pub in London until 3am in the morning in the time when pubs should have been shut by 11pm. Whilst stumbling on our way home we saw a bus that had broken down and was parked in the main road under a tree.

A passing motorist, also very pissed by the way he was driving almost rammed into the back of the bus. We decided to get onto the bus and put the hazzard lights on as the feckin driver should have done when he abandoned it.

Anyway, we managed to get onto the bus but because we were so pissed, we had all sorts of things going off, lights flashing, doors opening, the works. After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door and about 10 bizzies stood outside.

We were carted off to the cells where we spent the night. The next afternoon we returned to the same pub where we regaled the story to the landlord. Pleased that we had refused to reveal the name of the pub where we had been drinking, the landlord offered to get us a lawyer.

The lawyer presented us as good citizens who had been trained in health and safety (complete bullshit) and claimed that the only reason that we had ended up in court was that the police didn't like our sense of humour.

The police read out some of the things we had said when they boarded the bus.

"one at a time please, have the correct fare ready",

I apparently said to a very old sergeant, "you can fuck off with that bus pass and come back after 9 o'clock"

We got off and the police actually got a bollicking for wasting the courts time.

:) Oddly here, the cops have little or no sense of humour. I recall my reply once, when a PIG asked me "...do you know why I stopped you...?" my reply was "...because you have nothing better to do, and are too big a pussy to fight real crime?" He was not amused, and asked me to repeat it, which I did, and then said "well you asked" when he told me he didn't appreciate it. Fuck the lot of these punks.

Archived