One more reason why I hate cops...

Old Hippie

some cops are real barstards.

in my younger Days i worked in a place which was a regular coffee stop for them.

one Day just before i went home our local motorcycle traffic cop stopped in and i made him a coffee.

20 minutes later i was driving home and pulled away from some traffic lights and within 40 Yards had been stopped by the same cop for speeding.

it was 2am and he gave me a ticket for doing 32 MPH in a 30MPH zone.

i decided to go to court and while not denying the speed,after all i must have been doing it because the cop said so.

but just to plead the time of Day,road conditions etc.

i ended up with a 100 pound fine and 3 points on my licence for speeding and dangerous driving.

a few Days later the barstard cop popped in and said 'no hard feelings i hope?' and then 'any chance of a drink'.........

i told him to fuck off and never bother coming back when i was on duty........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok..Oh take your point ...but if you are in trouble ..who you gunna call

If I have a problem, I usually either forget it, or handle it myself...if it is major, or involves someone else, I do call the cops...sometimes they come, sometimes not...in my neighborhood, it takes at least 30 minutes, *IF* they come at all...too busy writing chicken shit tickets is one reason...other reasons include too busy doing other shit, or just too big a pussy to fight real crimes, so they wait until it is over...

OH, fines are a big revenue source for cities.

Oh yeah, the cop admitted there was a problem with the synchronization of the lights, but also said correcting it would create traffic...so might as well capitalize on it right?

I remember some rural towns in the MidWest and South that made a lot of money off of traffic fines. The way they did it was by having no orange light. The light simply went from green to red. If you were in the intersection when the light changed, the cops were waiting there to nail you.

p.s. My sister's friend got a ticket for running a red light at 2.30 am with no one in sight for miles. But a cop was waiting there in ambush. She asked why she should have to stop for a light when there was no one else there. The cop said, "It's the law, ma'am." One of my colleagues when I worked for the Army was a retired MP battalion commander. He used to fume at the civilian police. (He also wasn't too happy about what the MPs had become in the "new action army". He said MPs used to look after the troops, bringing them back to the base when they were drunk on a Saturday night. Now the MPs wait to nail them and slap them with an Article 15 or a court-martial.)

the few times I have called the cops to help,

I have become the victim .

Did I let the guy break in my house and steal my TV and other stupid shit like that,

last time I just did not call because I knew they would screw with me ,

Crime has not gone down in the USA, reporting of crime has gone down because its a waste of time,

OC

Archived