FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

first live Games of the Season.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2121862,00.html

LG will be happy at the thought of his Team being featured in the 1st Game.........will we spot him in the crowd?.

the guys at Sky must know something.

of the big 4 MU and Liverpool will feature 6 times.

Chelsea 4 times and Arsenal 3....... :grinyes:

even Pompey get more air-time then the London losers.......... :rotl:

won't include the Setanta Games as they are pay-per-view and i don't bother with that shit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Setanta isn't pay per view. It's a separate subscription service - £0.99 per month for various channels, including Celtic and Rangers. Sky have lost all the 5.15 Saturday - such as Man Utd v Sunderland on 1 September! - and Monday evening games.

Bizarrely they are showing all 3 of our tour games live from Ireland. Cork is going to be going fucking mental when Keano goes home!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/6273042.stm

Gradi sort of leaves Crewe.

a quiet unassuming Man who had an eye for talent.

now Leaves Fergie as the longest serving Manager in the Football League.....

and one for Teddy....... :wave:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A24626793

i like Jamie,a pity he has such a girlie voice.......

yes Liverpool might have not been successful in the PL over the Years but Carragher has been a top class Defender for quite a while now.

when a Player makes this sort of announcement there is always fallout with People for and against but i do understand his position.

it will be hard to dislodge Terry and Ferdinand in the centre but whenever one of them was injured he was overlooked and he is a better Centre-Half then King or Brown.

and this is interesting.

'volunteer to take a penalty in a World Cup quarter-final shoot-out when other colleagues stood back'

so many Players who think they are the dogs bollocks are too scared to take a Pen.

at least this Scouse twat was willing and walked forward..... :thumbup:

What's more, Jamie now lives next door but 2 to me. Or should I say I live next door but 2 to him because I moved into my new house at the beginning of July and he was already there.

Jamie is probably the number one favourite player for most pool fans even in front of Gerrard. :bow:

Hey, he's from Ajax, I don't know too much about those players. He did already play in the national team though.

Who's gonna play up front now? Bellamy out, Torres in and than there's still Crouch and Kuyt and now also Babel.

I think he's going to prove his worth for the money.

Ajax have always had a very talented youth team and have sold many talents to foreign clubs. Babel struggled in his first 2 seasons to meet expectations but I think he's improved and matured a lot.

Perhaps Liverpool have bought him too early UNLESS they intend him to further develop at Anfield and before his price tag doubles.

Since Liverpool have enough centre forward he's likely going to feature as left/right forward as he's done at his former club.

Best asset is his pace and teamwork.

Archived