FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

as i have said before i've always liked Bellamy.

not sure about Ashton though......... :dunno:

went to WH and got the injury which cost him a Season.

not proved in the PL and he might find it hard,but then again he might be the top scorer........

but things change in the 2nd Season.

i find the Nugent situation a bit strange.

he wants PL Football to enhance his England chances and i have no problem with that.

but if the Media reports are true he is holding out forhis boyhood Team,Everton to come in for him.

but they are unwilling to pay the big Money.

sometimes pride comes before a fall.

perhaps he should sign for a smaller Team and let his Football do the talking.

if he performs well at Sunderland or Pompey this Season then the big boys might come calling next Season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting article and some wise words which i often echo in my mind.

i can't think of any PL Striker that i would want to see MU buy at the moment except maybe Drogba.

any Player is a risk as what it says in the article is very true.

just because you score trillions of Goals in a lower League doesn't make you the dog's bollocks.

RVN was a risk,very well scoring all those Goals in the Dutch League but there was no guarantee he would be a success in England.........thank god he was.

Sayjann,

..and Rooney doesn't have the self-control for the role IMO.

That's probably his biggest obstacle indeed.

With the current pack of midfielders at Man U and the increased competition for a place in the starting line-up, I'm curious to see how much playing time certain players get and if it's going to be a rotation system with the ageing Scholes and Giggs. Likely though.

i did mention earlier that it would be hard for Players to get a PL Medal next Season.

you need 10 appearances to qualify and i think some might just fail.

i think Giggs and Scholes will be OK because they are proven in the PL.

both look after themselves and if they carry on from last Season then they will be a fixture in the Team.

Nani and Anderson might be introduced slowly to allow them time to get adjusted to the PL.

and hopefully Fletcher and Richardson won't feature that much...............

i did mention earlier that it would be hard for Players to get a PL Medal next Season.

you need 10 appearances to qualify and i think some might just fail.

i think Giggs and Scholes will be OK because they are proven in the PL.

both look after themselves and if they carry on from last Season then they will be a fixture in the Team.

Nani and Anderson might be introduced slowly to allow them time to get adjusted to the PL.

and hopefully Fletcher and Richardson won't feature that much...............

I think it will be hard for any ManU player to get a PL Medal next year seeing as ManU will not win the PL. :neener:

What feckin species is this bloke? who has a neck that is wider than his head? and why does it look like his head has been sewn on. Apparently these are all questions to be asked by the ManU doctor when Tevez undergoes his medical. Looks like the transfer will stall unless Tevez can come up with the right answers.

_42465738_tevez203x152.jpg

people in glass houses Teddy.

you had Beardsley........... :shocked:

leave the guy alone.

the scarring on his neck due to an accident involving boiling water when he was 10 Months old.

he has always refused cosmetic surgery to remind him of his roots.

Archived