FOOTBALL SEASON 07/08

sayjann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if it's a case of being 2-faced?.

the interview Keano gave came after a 4-1 defeat against Middlesborough and he was livid.

he questioned some Players commitment and i've always taken it to mean that particular game.

he said that heads dropped and it was not the sort of thing expected from a MU Player.

he wondered if some of the younger Players were good enough for MU?.

i've never really been impressed with Richardson or Fletcher but they have improved over the last couple of Years.

and Fergie had faith in them but it was so hard for them to get a settled place in the Team.

Richardson is not a great Player but will be better off playing at another Club where he can become a permanent fixture.......

now,if we get rid of Fletcher i will be smiling..... :)

i hope not.

i don't agree with selling your best Players.

Gabby is a good Player and can be used in more than one position.

Fergie has been moaning that towards the end of last Season injuries meant the squad was struggling.

so i don't see the point in selling someone who could be needed.

and to Liverpool(maybe)would be terrible.... :yikes:

hasn't been a transfer between the Clubs for over 40 Years..... :up:

but i hear MU are trying to block the move as they don't want him going to the Team which will finish 3rd next Season.... :nono:

make him go to Real instead.... :grinyes:

funny thing though,he is best mates with Tevez and supposedly persuaded Tevez to go to MU.

ironic if he leaves............ :(

Fergies face is going to get redder than it already is: From the Liverpool Echo

GABRIEL HEINZE will take his battle to join Liverpool from Manchester United to court.

Sir Alex Ferguson stated yesterday there was no way he would sell the 29-year-old to Liverpool.

However, United will have no choice if Heinze has a get-out clause, and now the defender is preparing to begin legal proceedings demanding his sale.

Itâ??s been widely publicised in recent days Heinze has a letter signed by United chief executive David Gill allowing him to join any club which bids £6m â?? a valuation Liverpool are prepared to meet.

Despite their protests, itâ??s understood United did not have the foresight to add the phrase â??except for Liverpoolâ?? in this document.

Heinzeâ??s representatives are confident of a swift court hearing forcing United to accept a £6m offer made by all interested clubs, including Liverpool.

The Anfield club made a formal bid for the defender which was rejected, but will now take a back seat and watch developments closely over the next few weeks.

Manager Rafa Benitez will want a new left back in his squad before the start of the season.

The capture of Heinze would represent a major coup for Benitez and, given Fergusonâ??s opposition to the move, would also inflict psychological torment on the United boss.

Whatâ??s clear is no matter how much Ferguson claims it wonâ??t happen, the final decision is out of his hands.

losing the Player won't worry him that much,after all he has kicked bigger Players out of the Club in the past.

if Heinze is determined to go then MU have no choice but to let him.

but on the other hand if he is under contract then they have no obligation to let him go.

every Team in the World can bid for him but MU just have to say no and keep him training with the reserves and never playing him.

a waste of Money in wages of course but something to do just to prove a point.

personally i don't think he will improve Liverpool's back 4.

Finnan has done well at Pool and established himself as a regular starter.

competition is always good but why try and fix something when it's not broke?.

Don't think Finnan would have much to woory about Sayjann, he is a right back whereas Heinze plays on the left. Riise is the one that would come under pressure if Heinze signs.

At first I wasn't too fussed about Heinze, although I must admit he was excellent in his first season with ManU. But if it winds Fergie up so much, I say go for him.

Archived