Soi Cowboy area eats

Neo

in the mentioned Wannakharm Thai restaurant, prices have recently gone up significantly. further down that subsoi on greenroute is another good Thai eatery, Phuang Kaeow

and then there is the upscale Thai restaurant Bann Khanita deep in Soi 23

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting translation on that map: 'Soi Kaoboy'

must have been translated by a Katoey with a Freudian... :neener:

5555555555555 ROTFLMAO! Ahhhh, my bro'...that's one of the best posts ever!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD -- drunk on a bottle+ of Maker's Mark bourbon...and sad about my GTG "maybe girlfriend" that we both know.. Ahhh, who cares...

You know who...any time spent will be rewarded. Tho' I'm sure I know what's up already (more complicated than just shagging around, cuz she's smart, but still)...

BTW, where's yer's roomie? Sent him several SMSs with no response...

Whatever, you can run up as many bills as needed to prove DS wrong. Or right. Whatever happens. But the latest (lack of) response to certain things lead me to believe he's right, the prick!

In the mean time, interested in a hit from my botten of 10Cane?

Cheers,

SD

Hey SD

Do ya wanna pick up My tabs as well????

I can vouch for her whereabouts last night.... she

was at the Airport with you know who and the "41 drink" bar Tendy....seeing me off.... Well to be honest, she was last seen trying to squash "someone" into my suitcase...LOL...

Can also vouch for one night in the previous week....cos she was out on the Town with "the 2 other roomies", Cent & Mrs Cent and yours truely!!!

....We left Spasso when it closed....and headed to Spice Club.... where K. Cent was seen downing Tequila shots at 3am.....LOL...

....Mrs Cent really had the "Dancing Shoes" on...55555....Shake it Baby....or should the be Sheik Yabooty....lol...

Had it not been for a shortage of Staff (due to pre arranged "Vacation Days") I would have been able to give a full report for last weekend as well, as she wanted to come down to the "Beach" with Miss P & I, to meet up with the "Family Cent" again....but in the end couldn't make it due to unavailability of "Replacement Executive Staff"....I had even offered (in my most Gentlemanly way) to cover the cost of a separate Hotel loom......

....She was not pleased...to put it mildly..

....Didn't catch up earlier this week ....cos on the way back from the Beach, we stopped off to visit friends in Bang Na......and didn't leave till yesterday (as I need to pick up my computer from "the City")

....Spent Monday at the Croc Farm with the 2 ex "Computer Geeks" plus the retired Darts player....had an absolute Ball...

Far can Thais.... 4 entry tickets...480 Baht... 3 Thai girls @ 60 Bt each.....and 300 for me....LOL....

Anyway....just TT 25k Bt to my account....should almost cover the "Baby sitting" charges... :grinyes::grinyes: ...Ya just lucky the Beach didn't happen.... Sat nyt Miss P and Mrs Cent were on their second bottle of Aussie Red beefore we even got to the Restaurant....5555

Cheers DS/DC...now home 6 hours and NOT HAPPY....

...dunno about yours.....But...."MY" girl IS Different :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

Well, I'm glad that you kept Cent out way too late. Mrs Cent hates me because I always keep him out til 0500! Maybe now she'll like me again LOL!

I did get full reports on your activities...at least the nights where "my girl" was involved. She had fun, thanks for that.

Sounds like a good trip (as always).

Cheers,

SD

Archived