Soi Cowboy area eats

Neo

OH,

Basillico is really just a decent Pizza joint....a tad expensive for Bkk, but not bad.

Tend to eat there about every 3rd or 4th visit.

Antonio's is my new favourite....it's real homestyle....with ultra fresh ingredients...

..Have never even looked at a Menu here...just sit and eat whatever Tony decides to bring out...

Might just have to pay a visit on Sunday night.... (Shit it felt good typing that !!!)

Then again....I might just stay in the room and "Graze"....lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hair pie??? :D

I'm sure he she will enjoy that as much as you!

Gonna floss afterward? You can use the new string that's going to be on your wrist! :)

If .....I was to partake in that preverted, disgusting, dirty, unhygienic passtime that you alluded to above....please be assurred that I would have absolutely no reason to need to Floss afterwards.....

:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Gonna floss afterward? You can use the new string that's going to be on your wrist! :)

If .....I was to partake in that preverted' date=' disgusting, dirty, unhygienic passtime that you alluded to above....please be assurred that I would have absolutely no reason to need to Floss afterwards.....

:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

[/quote']

Bald Pie???

Or Pie Bald???

If .....I was to partake in that preverted' date=' disgusting, dirty, unhygienic passtime that you alluded to above....please be assurred that I would have absolutely no reason to need to Floss afterwards.....

[/quote']

Bald Pie???

Or Pie Bald???

The latter - don't you know that Dumsoda always takes out his dentures before heading south? Girls love it...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived