When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

This may sound stupid but I tried to monitor my buddies relationship with his BG girlfriend as best I could. But he did just about everything I would have done in his place and clear thinking. Now, 5 years later, I am constantly impressed at how good his marrage is compaired to ANY of my other friends.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I am not implying that and yes I agree that his was an exception. My point was that he did everything I can think of to do but in the end did not seem to care that she was a BG in the least. (Which sort of stunned me to be honest.)

In retrospect I was more worried for him than he was even concerned with what the girl was doing when he was not around. As the old saying goes, she was no angle, and, well, neither was he.

Yes, exceptions can and do occurr...but in this particular situation, I know the whore to be playing him, and I know him to be a clueless wank about it all...basically fell for his first bar fine...of sorts...

I can understand that..i did the same ...cost me a year and heaps of dollars before i woke up :p

Archived