When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HTs post is spot on imho...trust isn't there from the outset...he doesn't trust her to be genuine, he doesn't trust her with his money, he doesn't trust her with other guys...jeez! AND he's considering a relationship with this? Has he lost his mind?

How many sponsors does this girl have? She's obviously not short of money...

She's a looker you say? Popular?

This 'relationship' is doomed. It just sounds like a classic BG and farang scenario...lies, deceit, insecurity, money...hell, he bagged a prostitute, what did he think was going to happen?

Your friends choices are simple...he needs to make a decision, do the right thing by her, take her out of the bar, see what happens, take a big risk, but do it with eyes wide open, or drop the whole thing and soon. Personally, i'd do the latter, but maybe she really is 'different' as the eternal optimist DS believes his to be...maybe...

She's a looker you say? Popular?

This 'relationship' is doomed. It just sounds like a classic BG and farang scenario...lies, deceit, insecurity, money...hell, he bagged a prostitute, what did he think was going to happen?

And this is why I'm so suprised.

The guy in question has been around the scene in LOS for a long time and has *NEVER* been involved in a relationship with one of the girls... never even really considered it for more than a fleeting moment.

But he seems to be really "gone" on this particular girl.

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Maybe it just took longer in his case.

Go figure.

"The guy in question has been around the scene in LOS for a long time and has *NEVER* been involved in a relationship with one of the girls... never even really considered it for more than a fleeting moment."

And this is exactly why OH and others of us laugh at the guys who say 'NEVER'. Even the most hardened punter can succumb to the charms of a BG if she plays the right angles, makes the right noises, and pushes the right buttons. We are human, and there is always the possibility we will be bitten by the 'love bug', no matter how hard we deny the possibility of this. :D

What should he do? Up to him. He's an expert sanuker as you say, knows the pros and cons on this stuff, so I'm sure he'll make his play in some way he thinks he can handle and try to protect himself if things show to be of a possible bad outcome. If he's smart he will limit the damage possibilities. From what you have said though I have my suspicions about the woman. She knows farang, has stayed three years in a farang country with a farang husband, and yet once back in Thailand after she splits with the farang husband after three years she goes right back to the bar scene? Sounds like she is a 'lifer' in the bar/hooker scene unless she has a hubbie from the west taking care of her. Sounds like her only assets are her golden pussy and her looks. Not a good sign in my thinking, but just my personal opinion from what you have supplied for info so far. She could be the best thing since sliced bread, but I have my doubts from what you have said so far.

On the other hand, as some have already noted, why should she drop everything for this guy who has promised nothing concrete so far? She has her own problems to deal with, and has chosen her path in how to make her income and how she feels she can best deal with solving her needs. His intentions may be good, but we all know that good intentions do not always follow through, for many reasons. She can't pin her hopes and future on him and his good intentions for the future.

Tell your friend I said good luck and I wish him the best.

Cent

From my point of view:

For your friend:

- There are many more opportunities for him

(read; many more women to find and choose)

Is he really ready to become involved seriously with a BG?

Is he really to bet the rest of his life on this?

He has to understand that he will have

(if he wants to be honnest with her, of course he could decide not to promess anything and dump her one day or another) to take care of her?

-> This is a "life commitment" that I would call

(in many cases) a path to hell

- Cultural difference (not age in this case)

- The fact he will have to take care of her one way or another (she is moving to live with him)

- Can he deal with her past without thinking about it constantly and having doubts about her fidelity?

- Is he sure he is not a fool, maybe she has many sponsors, a thai husband etc.....

And so on

Like some friends say: There are many more fishes in the sea -> many more women with less "heavy" pasts to carry who have decent jobs etc...

This was the realistic advice

Now my personal experience:

I am 3 years older than my girlfriend.

We have been living together for almost 2 years.

She is a lady born in BKK and university educated.

She is an ex-BG.

Me, I left a very good job in Europe to live with her here knowing perfectly that it could fail miserably (for one of the many reasons listed above)

- To put it simply we are happy together.

The past is the past (me as a butterfly and her as a BG)

I perfectly know we are the exception to the rule.

Archived