When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come one

She has to make a living (there is no social security system in Thailand.......)

if he has a problem with her having sex with customers then -> sponsor her.

Question would be: could she do another job?

(of course earning far less money than what she does)

In the case of my girlfriend she was a BG because she had to take care of her mother and her regular job could not provide enough money for her to live and take care of her mother......simple as that.

Would be curious to know why she is a BG?

Only for the money and the lifestyle it allows her to live or for other reasons?

(and check if the reasons are ture if this is the case)

In the case of my girlfriend she was a BG because she had to take care of her mother and her regular job could not provide enough money for her to live and take care of her mother......simple as that.

Would be curious to know why she is a BG?

Almost exactly the same reason from what I can gather.

Mum's sick. (He's actually been with the girl in question to visit her in hospital in Bangkok).

Dad's a lazy drunkard, as is her younger brother. Both parasites. Other sister (younger) doesn't want to enter the P4P scene and works as a school teacher.

Apparently she didn't get a lot of money out of the Norwegian ex-husband when they broke up. Not sure why, but for whatever reason, she didn't.

She left Norway, came back to Thailand and went straight back to working in the bar.

My mate has told me that the reason she said she came back to work in the bar scene is so she can build herself a house in Isaan. She has told him that if she's doesn't find a husband before her working time draws to a close she wants to have some bricks-and-mortar behind her and something to fall back on. She doesn't want to have nothing at all by the time she gets to old to work in the scene.

Fair enough I guess.

Piggy,

Yur way too kind!

She needs to tell the parasites to f-off!!!

She can get a "normal" job, 6000 Baht a month or something.

I have this chat about every week with some Thai person and I always ask, "how will the Thai family get strong with all the parasites?".

Thai-Chinese, whole family works. If one is trying to be a parasite, the entire family comes down on that person. I mean like from great grandma to the little 5 year old kids.

Strong work ethic and a REAL set of family values.

I reject this horse hockey that Thai ladies have no choice...bullocks!...IMO

"...And this is exactly why OH and others of us laugh at the guys who say 'NEVER'. Even the most hardened punter can succumb to the charms of a BG if she plays the right angles, makes the right noises, and pushes the right buttons. We are human, and there is always the possibility we will be bitten by the 'love bug', no matter how hard we deny the possibility of this..."

It is just one of the many reasons...another is the simple fact, and this is aimed at no one in particular, but, the fact is simple...IF YOUR HOOKER "girlfriend" IS FUCKING OTHER GUYS, AND YOU ARE PAYING HER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO FUCK YOU, THEN SHE ISN'T REALLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS A HOOKER!!!!! Oh, and Telling Lies is part of her job...

Of course, I have come to realize this issomething most men need to learn on their own...some of course never learn it and keep repeating the same mistakes...

the fact is simple...IF YOUR HOOKER "girlfriend" IS FUCKING OTHER GUYS, AND YOU ARE PAYING HER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO FUCK YOU, THEN SHE ISN'T REALLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS A HOOKER!!!!!

But what if you're not paying her, as in my mate's case, OH. She's still a hooker isn't she?

So why does she stay with him for free and not ask for any money at all? Last time is was 8 days straight?

Archived