When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the fact is simple...IF YOUR HOOKER "girlfriend" IS FUCKING OTHER GUYS, AND YOU ARE PAYING HER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO FUCK YOU, THEN SHE ISN'T REALLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS A HOOKER!!!!!

But what if you're not paying her, as in my mate's case, OH. She's still a hooker isn't she?

So why does she stay with him for free and not ask for any money at all? Last time is was 8 days straight?

:doah: There is more than one way to play the game. When you're going for the big fish, you let'em nibble until it is time to set the hook.

It is obvious she has sponsors and is using the gogo to trawl for more investors. MooNoi, you sound like a rookie. :help:

That is indeed part of it. The other part is, Moonoi's "friend" who I swear I know...is most likely paying her in another way. Some guys don't "Send money" and proudly make that claim...but of course they have friends bring her money when they visit, and they consider that "different."

This is the case with a "friend of mine" (maybe the same guy?) He also swears he isn't involved in P4P, because he only fucks the one whore...Sends her money via friends, and basically loads her up with cash when he is there, but considers it "different" because she stays with him, and he is not paying her everyday...

Additionally, I will ask, AGAIN, how can she be your girl friend, if she is still fucking other guys? and how many other nit wits is she also stringing along...? Once again, a whore you fuck on holiday IS NOT YOUR GIRL FRIEND!

OH,

Appreciate the thoughts in your post, but just wanted to clarify that the friend in question is definitely not the person you think it may be.

I can guarantee you've never met the person involved in this scenario.

Cheers,

Piggy

I don't quite understand the logic of the OP's friend. As someone posted, 'You can't have your cake and eat it too'. It's also a case of, 'Shit or get off the pot'. If he won't sponsor her, how can he complain? If he does sponsor her, with the time-lines and lack of commitment in this case, he's bound to be disappointed.

When I had a situation, for a couple of years, where a girl stayed with me for 'free', I'd barfine her and a few of her friends, take them out to drink and eat, provide them a nice place to sleep (if the others wanted), and it cost me a lot more than if I just pulled the one girl out of the bar, only the money didn't go directly in her pocket. She paid for stuff, on occasions where I couldn't find an ATM.

I don't recall buying her any expensive gifts or sending her money. I'm sure she had sponsors (SD told me a story about an old Japanese gent, for one). My theory is that she was well off and, when I was in town and her sponsors weren't, it was an opportunity for her to get her friends (some of whom would not normally be barfined) out of the bar to party.

She did an unexplained runner once, and her excuse was so poor that I can only think a sponsor suddenly came to town. Why should I care? They take precedence.

I had no problem with any of it. As much as I like(d) her, there were no promises or bullshit. Hell, the first thing the girl would ask me about was how my family at home was doing.

Let's be realistic here!

Guys softies get real OK shall we?

Nice thread, but it miss some hardcore reality!

Firstly start to realize that there is no one way or right way to deal with BGs or any girl as to make the guy a sucker or a hero.

Secondly learn to separate sex from love like real man & start fucking other girls also outside LOS otherwise you'll be played easily when you fall...

Yeah sure I've had BGs I liked to come back & fuck for the duration of visit or even better now & again.

Best still pay as you go, but if you have desire for disaster do try the sponsorship route - it could work and no shame involved if you can afford it. Just think of 'leaving las vegas' flick.

Good luck!

"...If he won't sponsor her, how can he complain? If he does sponsor her, with the time-lines and lack of commitment in this case, he's bound to be disappointed..."

But why sponsor her? It is NO guarantee of fidelity or exclusivity. At the end of the day, when you are gone, it is back to business as usual, so why pay a whore when you are not there to use her? Think about it, the "free fucks" some guys claim to get, might be because she is getting money from another guy...

Archived