When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

Maybe, maybe, maybe, sponsor a lady that has clearly remover herself from the nightlife scene...she quit and has started working in a factory or some non-nightlife job.

Just maybe, she may be serious to get out of the "industry".

All to often the lady will say something like, "...you no send enough money, so I have to work in the bar...". WTF!!!!

Lame, lame excuse!!! Just the easy way to make cash...IMO.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flip side of it is that the girl probably doesn't think you are serious about her unless you send money. The ironic thing is that the girl may be asking her friends whether she is being stupid to think that a guy who won't send her money is serious about her.

Neither is willing to take that "leap of faith". She knows most farangs are all talk and he knows that most BGs are all game. What could possibly happen in a year that he would then trust her?

There are no guarantees, OH, in any relationship. If you can handle the worst case scenario, then take the chance. Otherwise, it is best to drop it.

Yesterday I was out and about, finally shaking off the jet lag.

Stop in at a fav pub to see my latest "tee rak", as three weeks ago when I departed from LOS, she was talking to "have my baby"...yeah, right :dunno:

When I walked in, she was just getting bar fined...LOL!!!

So much for "luv you too mutt" and "having my baby"!

She kept sneaking over to me, hitting me up in the bathroom, everything to "keep me on the hook".

Good thing I am handsum man, so I shed a tear for 1/2 nano-second and proceeded to do a hands-on inspection of another beauty!

Got to luv this place :grin:

...and I'm going to sponsor a BG...maybe in my next life...

I rather think the worst case scenario is a bit more complex.

How about ended up married after 'keeping' her hooked with or without sponsorship for a year or so & then after perhaps another year she starts fucking around (with a guy she met way before meeting you living in the same city) & the divorce is up?

Neither is willing to take that "leap of faith". She knows most farangs are all talk and he knows that most BGs are all game. What could possibly happen in a year that he would then trust her?

There are no guarantees, OH, in any relationship. If you can handle the worst case scenario, then take the chance. Otherwise, it is best to drop it.

I am reminded of the old saying "...when you met your wife she was a whore...and when you met her, you were looking for one..."

Punters fuck all they can because they can, whores fuck all they can to get as much money as they can. Punters tell their lies, play their games, whores do the same. He is a drunken punter, she is a whore...NOT necessarily the bast basis for a relationship.

All that said, I do know quite a few Punter/whore marriages that have gone past the 2 year average in farang land, and by all accounts seem to be as decent a relationship as any. I also know quite a few more that went bad, and many many more farangs who got burned trying to find love...

If a relationship develops between a whore and punter, then fine, but to deliberately go looking for one is just plain stupid in my book.

All too often it seems these days, the punters have just gotten stupid. Used to be punters came to LOS to fuck whores, now they come to date and romance them. Sadly, this is the closest many of these guys have ever come to having a girl friend and a normal relationship...

Which Brings me to the question...why do guys come looking for the "girl friend experience?" Who really needs a nagging pain in the ass withholding pussy to get her way? :)

NEVER EVER FORGET, THIS IS ALL JUST BUSINESS!!!!!!!

If a relationship develops between a whore and punter, then fine, but to deliberately go looking for one is just plain stupid in my book.

Most Sensible Quote of the Day.

Maybe Most Sensible Quote of the Month.

:thumbup:

Archived