When and why did all this idea of "sponsorship" start ?

torrenova

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Some great stories but no answers - whe did it all start ? and why ?

As for sponsorships, well, believe me that not many are sponsored. Even less are well sponsored and even less are sponsored by the same guy long term. They all lie.

In reply to Moo Noi, the very fact that you identify that the cities are more expensive than back home is crucial. Even more crucial is the fact that despite being offered more than enough to have a life back home they don't want to go. They want to be prostitutes and earn easy money to waste on overpriced city whings which their families could not afford before. They also do not want to have to account to their mother and father for every satang they spend.

Anyone who gives a girl more than she needs for support back home needs to go and see a fucking doctor pronto.

Some of my best BGs were those in waiting for marriage, I remember four of them. One kept telling me het dream was never to be married, just sit in a field under a tree alone, but the next month she was gone, married to a Swiss, said mamasan.

Nr 2, NoiNotso, made it clear she couldn't see me if her sponsor was in town, but was priceless when eh wasn't. Now married to him, not seeing me anymore.

Nr 3, Ms Inverted Nipple, had BF for several years, but continued working until the house was finished, then quit the bar, but told me that if I was in BKK, I should phone, and she'd come down for a few days. I did, but got her dad on the phone. Oops!

Nr 4, serving girl at a big SC bar, sponsor for two years already, says now she is still waiting for visa, then marriage, and therefore she only fucks me and one other longtime client, otherwise faithful to fiance. Kind of, anyway.

I like sponsored girls

Exactly right Ikky,

100% spot on...

They're ALL lying, cheating, low down Ho skanks that spend all their waking hours (when not eating) planning how to rip off jai dee falang....

Trust me I KNOW....(OH told me.....I should have listened...but I'm a Dum Cnut!!)

...makes me wanna puke to even think about it.... just when you think everything is on the up and up and the special girl you have been taking care of and giving the odd "small" gift over an extended period of time can't even answer your phone call cos her mouth is full of some other cnuts "meat".....can't even send an SMS cos her hands are too busy pulling bills out of his wallet....

Arghhhhhhhhh.......it really makes you want to Kill!!!!!!!!

I really feel sorry for guys that get shafted like this...it really burns me up....Fcuking skank Ho's....

AC / DC....(Angry Cnut / Dum Cnut)

Forgot to add....

This is from observation of others......would never happen to me....'cos "My" girl is different :grinyes: :grin: :grinyes:

When I'm not in town my girl sits at home knitting and watching her new Home theatre entertainment system......True.....really....jing jing....

I was talking about all the others......LOL...

Archived