When and why did all this idea of "sponsorship" start ?

torrenova

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>When I'm not in town my girl sits at home knitting and watching her new Home theatre entertainment system......True.....really....jing jing....,<

more likely drinking red wine then knitting...

of course you're right and Ms P is different.

> Probably her thai boyrfriend pretending to be her dad. <

No, it was her who told me, after she got to the phone. also said her aussie BF was in LOS, that was why she couldn't come. Pity, one of the 'best sex ever'.

Some of my best BGs were those in waiting for marriage, I remember four of them. One kept telling me het dream was never to be married, just sit in a field under a tree alone, but the next month she was gone, married to a Swiss, said mamasan.

Nr 2, NoiNotso, made it clear she couldn't see me if her sponsor was in town, but was priceless when eh wasn't. Now married to him, not seeing me anymore.

Nr 3, Ms Inverted Nipple, had BF for several years, but continued working until the house was finished, then quit the bar, but told me that if I was in BKK, I should phone, and she'd come down for a few days. I did, but got her dad on the phone. Oops!

Nr 4, serving girl at a big SC bar, sponsor for two years already, says now she is still waiting for visa, then marriage, and therefore she only fucks me and one other longtime client, otherwise faithful to fiance. Kind of, anyway.

I like sponsored girls

Ikkrang,

Not sure you met my favorite from Dollhouse...well, one of them anyway...? She was the one I was going with 3 nights straight, then went back a few nights later, and was told she had married that day...go figure...

Then there was the bartender at another bar, would never go, never go...one night, I walked in, expecting to be told "I no go" and she immediately suggested short time...went with her a few times, and poof, gone...rumor is, married and off that week...

Mrs. Hippie #1 is married to a guy in UK, still wants to see me when she goes back to LOS to wait for her visa/paper work...

Mrs. Hippie #2 is recently married to a guy from L.A. Plans to meet me here in the USA for fun and what not...

And of course the Soi 4 hairdresser with 3 husbands, and the one on SOi 5 who had 4 husbands...no idea how long they kept it all going...of course, exceptions do exist...

Exactly right Ikky,

100% spot on...

They're ALL lying, cheating, low down Ho skanks that spend all their waking hours (when not eating) planning how to rip off jai dee falang....

Trust me I KNOW....(OH told me.....I should have listened...but I'm a Dum Cnut!!)

...makes me wanna puke to even think about it.... just when you think everything is on the up and up and the special girl you have been taking care of and giving the odd "small" gift over an extended period of time can't even answer your phone call cos her mouth is full of some other cnuts "meat".....can't even send an SMS cos her hands are too busy pulling bills out of his wallet....

Arghhhhhhhhh.......it really makes you want to Kill!!!!!!!!

I really feel sorry for guys that get shafted like this...it really burns me up....Fcuking skank Ho's....

AC / DC....(Angry Cnut / Dum Cnut)

A dios Mio! Ranmon tell you this puta no bueno! Butt chu no listen to me! Now you have broken heart...oh me pobresito! chu no make worry, Ramon take care chu! Come back to me my sweet spicy little man chorizo!

Thanks RAY, that's really kind of you...

...are you the same RAY I met when OH took me for a sauna in Castro????....the one with the Mr. Universe bod and the soft fluffy towels....

I'll be back soon to visit my "friend"....starting to tire of Bkk and all those scheming skank Ho's that just want you for your ATM card....

....see you soon... DS

Archived