When and why did all this idea of "sponsorship" start ?

torrenova

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

WHat I never got with that whole Adam and Eve thing was, god put them there, with the explicit intent of populating the planet, so why didn't he want them to fuck? Also, if they had 2 sons, Cane and Able, and one killed the other, who were they fucking? Incest? Where were all the other girls? And was God telling them not to fuck? and how long before the gene pool would get "watered down" from in breeding?

Oh, and Noah's ark...2 of each animal...so basically, more animal inbreeding? must have been a big boat to get them all on...oh, and how did Noah go around the world so fast rounding up all those animals? I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE? Polar bears, then Yaks, llamas, Chimps etc...this is why I just can't grasp religion...

" Also, if they had 2 sons, Cane and Able, and one killed the other, who were they fucking? Incest?"

Sure, they were fucking each other. Later god told them they could not do that any more. Even today, there are a few States in the US that still think fucking relatives is okay. I can't wait for somebody to make a movie about Adam and Eve and how they fucked their kids and their kids fucked them. No wonder we are fuck ups. Well, actually, I am a fuck down.

According to the bible it's not incest if a father is fucking his daughter I think as he owns everything in the family.

The swedish version is that they went out in the world taking wifes. So that story is just the story of one people the jews. :evil:

" Also, if they had 2 sons, Cane and Able, and one killed the other, who were they fucking? Incest?"

Sure, they were fucking each other. Later god told them they could not do that any more. Even today, there are a few States in the US that still think fucking relatives is okay. I can't wait for somebody to make a movie about Adam and Eve and how they fucked their kids and their kids fucked them. No wonder we are fuck ups. Well, actually, I am a fuck down.

Ah, but Cane and Able were the sons...were there daughters as well? so then Eve being the only woman, they would had to have been fucking her, when she was old, and maybe to old to make kids...?

Actually didn't Eve (and Adam according to the fairy tale) live to be like a thousand years old and have like a couple hundred kids or so? I think I remember reading something like this a long time ago. Maybe? :) I love fairy tales. You can make up anything to explain anything. And dinosaur bones were placed in the ground as a kinda joke by God, to confuse us and test our faith. Creation, fantasy and fiction all wrapped up for a real good read in the hinterlands of the USA by the 'children of the corn'.

What the hell did Eve eat anyways, a pomegranate? Who the hell eats pomegranates? Silly bitch.

Oh, btw, in the thread one asks who started this silly 'sponsorship' crap. It was Adam. He was sponsoring a young niece of his who he had met at his son's cave somewhere in the Jordan area and was said to be sending her 1500 clams a month to wait for him and not screw his young hansum nephews. She was said to have many sick buffalos and he got sick of supporting her so he went and ran away one day with a sexy young orangutan he met in the jungle. Eve was said to have been devastated, as she had wanted to have more kids. But hey, it did start the race that one day became the French. So there is that. :smirk: Hey, it's in the book, read it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived