Are prices going up ?

mickey707

"As you hand over your 2000B for long time (and I have no idea why anyone would EVER pay more than that)"

Dude, you sure have a clue of the P4P scene in BKK, 2000 won't even get you a sexual start up in some establishments there and you will miss quite a few opportunities in several FLs venues if you stick to those rates.

"remember that 2000B is about 1/3 of the average MONTHLY wage in Thailand. A month. 30 days. 1/12 of a year. Chai mai?"

So what?? You might find out that some ambitious thai whores wouldn't work a week for what you make in a month, what was your point again?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems the initial prices are up (that is the asking prices) I never discuss money up front, as I feel it cheapens the experience... :) If they mention money, I tell them no, and waive them off...I will not agree to a price up front.

To me, prostitution is a performance based compensation scale, the better they do, the more they do, the more willing I am to give a bit more...but industry standard wage rules are in effect. I fail to see where over paying a girl will make her fuck any better...over paying her will just encourage her to try for more next time...

The idea of 3K for a short time, + a bar fine now makes it comparable to the lower end here in the USA, so why pay it there? Also, plenty of reasonably priced whores around, so no need to get worked...

Dude, you sure have a clue of the P4P scene in BKK, 2000 won't even get you a sexual start up in some establishments there

And I don't go to those places so who cares?

and you will miss quite a few opportunities in several FLs venues if you stick to those rates.

So what? There's still PLENTY of more-than-acceptable girls around for less.

So what's YOUR point?

(And don't call me "dude").

Look "Dude" Moo Noi knows more about the places to get action than you'll ever know,

The man has years of experience, and you should try to spend some time in his shadow,

Ask him about the Mooney Hills RSL, or Parramata Leagues Club, he KNOWS which nights the free buffet is on, he KNOWS which pokies are best, he KNOWS when it's old ladies day!

Back off DUDE

When is old ladies day? something to be said for experience!

Odd to me is how some guys equate spending more with getting better...in the end, this is what it is, a night out with whores, and a paid fuck is just that, a paid fuck, be it from the top end or the low end. The amount spent usually has no bearing on the quality of service/product.

But of course this concept is lost on those who are snobs about what they eat or drink, or who they fuck, and where they do it.

"Odd to me is how some guys equate spending more with getting better.."

Exactly the point I have tried to make in other threads.

Some places- like an unnamed "G Club" around the corner from Cowboy- the pricing actually leads to a reduction in service. The girls think the guys are idiots.

Of course the guys dick is twice as hard as he has this illusion that he is banging something "exclusive".

MooNoi said:

"As you hand over your 2000B for long time (and I have no idea why anyone would EVER pay more than that"

"And I don't go to those places so who cares"

Well, perhaps the OP as he was asking... Although I do admire your endeavour to control your sexual expenses tightly while persuading yourself you're not losing fun on dearer alternatives, next time you start a long post about P4P pricing in BKK hinting you might be the most knowledgable little pig in the farm, you might as well state to begin with how little short sighted your view is. I could believe you even manage a free donut with your long time . Bravo! :applause:

"So what's YOUR point?"

Dude,

My point is your opinion is well needed in the tailor threads as well.

Kojis, learning every day from lavish full time BKK residents :smirk:

Have to agree somewhat.

On average I'd say there's no reason to pay a girl more than 2000 baht, BUT there are some girls who are above and beyond average and wouldn't get out of bed (or in it) for that sum.

Sometimes you have to pay premium prices for premium goods. I happen to like the younger "stunner" types. They can and do demand higher prices. I could easily find an infinite number of other girls who are willing to go for less, but in most cases they aren't my type. I'm not going to pay anything outrageous, but I'm not really into setting limits either.

I see the point here...but only to a point...sure, a girl may be really hot etc, and thus by looks, command a higher price, but still, it is no indication of service/skill level. Looks are just part of the package. Sure she looks great, but if she is a 100% star fish or dead fish, what is the point? and why pay extra just for looks if she can't fuck worth shit?

Whatever Koji'.

Not sure where I hinted I was the "most knowledgeable little pig in the farm"... maybe as English is your second-language you got the gist of my post incorrect.

I was merely trying to help out the original poster based on my own experiences - which is more than I can say for an average post from you. All I see from you is slagging others, looking down on people on the board, looking down on locals in Thailand and trying to display some sort of superiority over others here. Not quite sure what your ultimate agenda is here, but whatever it is, it obviously isn't going to change, so up to you.

I'm sure more people here have you on "ignore" than have me on "ignore". Maybe that says something.

Archived