Are prices going up ?

mickey707

The thing I never understand about these whores is they will throw out some outrageous price, like 3K and then bargain down to 2K or whatever...it appears they know they aren't worth it...it is also a clear case of "same product different price" She will either fuck you good or she won't.

Because some guys will readily pay the higher amount. If you were in her shoes wouldn't you do the same thing?

Buy something from the market and it's no different. Handbags or whores, the process is the same.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the girls ask for more juts for the hell of it...its worth a try. It happens when your bargaining for anything in Asia, at markets etc. They always start at a high price and they come down...if you arent happy with the price you walk away and they call you back...if they dont call you back then you find another seller.

I ve been out with guys who have come to Bangkok for a holiday for maybe 3 weeks. Maybe they have plenty of money for their trip and they are used to western prices. They arent in the local pricing mindset.The way they see it is its still cheap and if they really like that one girl they cough up the money.

I remember one day in Gullivers a guy who was in Bangkok for 10 days. He took a shinning to a girl. She quoted him 5000baht, plus he had already bought her a mountain of drinks and food...I said its up to you to pay that, I would nt...but he really wanted her and he paid it...

I think the girls will try a high price if they read you well. They can see how generous you are, how interested you are, and whether or not you are here for a 2 week holiday...

I recall not all that long ago, that the girls didn't usually ask a price up front, and they took what was given, and didn't bitch as long as it was in the realm of average. There was also no additional add ons like "taxi money."

I also noted now that Moo Noi only refers to the farang BG scene. I am referring to the whole "get a girl and get her in bed" scene.

Waerth

Sure. That's because the OP said this:

I'm just wondering what experiences people have had for P4P lately

Cheers. :beer:

Prices are up and getting higher i had sex with an 18 y.o hooker in London two days ago she was half Chinese and half Italian i paid £20 i was on the clock a 10 min rule and the flat was a dive i mean disgusting and etremely seedy no probs for me, that is 1300 tb short time she was not a skank well spoken and how she has ended up in that place i dont know.Short time in Thailand should be around 700tb and 1000-1500 longtime.

I haven't noticed asking prices rising since last October.

Probably the Pattaya gogo girl just got more experience and realised her "worth". (I.e. she had lots of guys falling all over her paying more than they needed to.)

I don't have any rules at all about maximum payment - I've paid all sorts of money depending on the girl and my horniness at the time.

Some girls are good at moving up. I met one nearly ten years ago in a Patpong gogo who has graduated through Poseidon, Piano, the G-Clubs, Macao, Hong Kong and Singapore. She's the same girl but her asking price has obviously gone up. (She laughs and won't tell me it now because I'd be shocked. :) )

I'd pay all sorts to fuck Irene Fah, for example. But I don't really understand the guys who needlessly pay anything because they're too shy to try to bargain a bit or think it'll spoil the mood. 5000B for a Gulliver girl? What's the matter with the guy? :dunno:

Archived