Are prices going up ?

mickey707

In some discos and CM2 being one of them as well as Spazzo at the Hyatt girls charge more money than Nanaplaza for the simple reason drink prices are alot more for them, entry fee is more, they consider themselves a grade higher than what you would get at Nana Disco or places that you can have a girl for 1500 baht longtime. They generally dress better and expect more. I have seen many girls at CM2 not budge from 5000 baht for stunners in there as well as Spazzo.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you'd pay any price for sex in BKK ?? That's some serious and quick backpedalling MooNoi... Quite interesting to see how strongly you hold to your position when you don't feel in the majority anymore... :shhh:

About Irene Fah, i'm not a great fan but slim fair skinned asian girls with big tits sure do it for me!

Now you'd pay any price for sex in BKK ?? That's some serious and quick backpedalling MooNoi... Quite interesting to see how strongly you hold to your position when you don't feel in the majority anymore... :shhh:

About Irene Fah, i'm not a great fan but slim fair skinned asian girls with big tits sure do it for me!

Mate, you really have nothing constructive to offer. Whats the point of bein antagonistic. I ve been reading this thread. Its quite clear what MN is saying, and he is trying to offer some advice to people...you certainly are not good for new members to the board...why not do something constructive and rim that wife of yours...I m sure its not your personality you use to get women...

"I m sure its not your personality you use to get women..."

ah... one of MooNoi's sisters jumping in ... we do see her student underwear is suspiciously stained while the dodgy pink dotted miniskirt tears up in the battle... my wife again right JS ? :wanker:

Indeed for the girls. It's the suit :idea:

In some discos and CM2 being one of them as well as Spazzo at the Hyatt girls charge more money than Nanaplaza for the simple reason drink prices are alot more for them, entry fee is more, they consider themselves a grade higher than what you would get at Nana Disco or places that you can have a girl for 1500 baht longtime. They generally dress better and expect more. I have seen many girls at CM2 not budge from 5000 baht for stunners in there as well as Spazzo.

Yes, but if they have no customers, and still need money, they hit the Nana parking lot after work, and go a lot cheaper...

"I m sure its not your personality you use to get women..."

ah... one of MooNoi's sisters coming to the rescue... my wife again right ? :wanker:

Indeed for the girls. It's the suit :idea:

Certainly think your wife needs servicing by some jai dee guy. You were probably her first and last...so shes nothing to compare that experience with...feel sorry for her... :(

Send her to me if you get bored...

"Send her to me if you get bored..."

Get a bunch of suits, a company and learn how to behave the RIGHT way (which doesn't mean the nice way), than you might have a chance to start socializing with her. Way to go my little girl...

edit in: do not bother sending me your own GF when you get bored :rotl:

To me, prostitution is a performance based compensation scale, the better they do, the more they do, the more willing I am to give a bit more...

I totally agree with this. Usually I don't talk about money and just slide the money into their back pocket when I say goodbye. I think the girls don't like to talk about money either and I have never had a complaint once. And I follow Moo Noi's price list.

If it is a freelancer or they bring up money and I want to go with them I tell them I will pay the Moo Noi price if I am happy. If I am not happy then they get 500 baht less. If I am VERY happy then I will give them a tip. If they understand that my pleasure is directly related to their paycheck it is amazing how attentive they become!

You are wrong here, mate. The girls in CM2 arenâ??t any better than their sisters on Sukhumvit. Actually they are often one and the same person. It is very common for girls to changing their hunting rounds as punters love the variety. Who always want to go the places?

I also understand that girls trying to pull more money in a more sophisticated ambience than on the NANA parking lot. It is the punter who pays the higher price and thinks he got something better that is naïve or stupid. I appreciate MooNoi efforts to keep prices reasonable. His price assumptions are actually pretty close to reality.

Archived