Are prices going up ?

mickey707

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo Noi's price list is good advice to anyone new in Thailand. Of course there are situations where you have to pay more if you just gotta have her or on the other hand freebies are also common for those who have the looks and know how to treat the girls the right way.

I have to say I have never paid more than 1500 lt in Bangkok but then again I've been turned down more than once by the most beautiful ones. Been to CM2 and I don't know what's so special about the girls whoring there :dunno: Same looking girls are easy to find in Nana disco or some other Sukhumvit venue for much less money.

The girls in the more expensive bars are not any better in the bedroom and many are worse, they mostly demand or try to get higher prices because they generally dress better, are in a more expensive establishment (Hyatt Hotel) pay more for there drinks and entrance fee so they will find many business people that will pay higher prices at the end of the night,and I don't think you will find to many 9's and 10's in the nana parking lot or disco. You will find a few in CM2 and Spazzo but they will never leave with you for 1500 or 2000 baht. I normally pay 2000 baht around Nana area but I have also paid 4000 baht for a stunner in the Hyatt once in a while. If you are in Thailand for long periods of time it might not make cense to pay more than 1500 baht or it could get expensive, but if your only there for 3 or 4 weeks holiday its still very cheap compared to North America so I will always grab 1 or 2 4000 baht girls if shes very attractive. All board members have different lifestyles, incomes, etc. some stay at 5* hotels and some at 2* hotels, if you can afford the Penninsula or Hyatt you can afford the higher bar fines.

Pity your post count isn't even going to make it past 900 before you're banned... again.

What will it be next time, Koji? 5th time banned? 6th time?

What will your new handle be when you sign up again?

It's like Pavlov's Dog... banned.. sing up again... banned...sign up again... banned...sign up again... maybe you'll learn one day.

Why insult people just for the sake of it? Does it make you feel good? Does it "do" it for you? If you differ with someone's opinion - yeah, feel free to say so, but why be a prick about it? What goes around, comes around.

If fact, if you disagree with so many people on this board, as you seem to do, why spend time here in the first place? Maybe it gives you a buzz... I don't know. I assume, as I have said before, you have your own agenda, whatever that is.

I'm not going to get ultra-personal and bring your wife into this as other posters have done. (I'll not sink to your level), other than to say I feel sorry for her.

It'd be really interesting to read a psychological profile done on you, Koji... I reckon the word "pathological" might come in to it somewhere...

Pity your post count isn't even going to make it past 900 before you're banned... again.

Pity this board is now turning to a cheap mongers boys band.

The fact is that you and your chit-chat "friends" are spoiling this forum with useless and silly stuff.

:mad:

Could you please elaborate your statement?

Whatâ??s wrong with giving a price list to newbie who have been asking for advice? And again MooNoiâ??s figures are spot on for 90% of Bangkok and Pattaya nightlife. Why paying more than they are worth? Nobody is disputing there are the odd exceptions worth more money. But I donâ??t think that the OP has been asking for high end Penthouse models. All other girls are more or less in the same class (not look-wise but style-wise). As I wrote already earlier the normal FL are changing places frequently as we punters are doing, one day it is Gulliver, then Hard Rock & CM2, another day they try Patpong discos or NANA â??and quite often they even go down to Pattaya for some days.

Paying more just because the girls are in CM2 or Spasso I consider as a waste of money. After all you shag the girl and not the location. That they have higher expenses in these places isnâ??t true often, as most FL have VIP cards and thus free entry. They donâ??t spend much on drinks except they are invited by a generous guy. Believe it or not many Thai girls are stingier than us. Comments that a classy dressed girl should be worth more, are also questionable. Back in the room the dress is worth nothing and quite often the guy who has been impressed by her style and beauty would rather do a runner once the dress is off â?? coz naked she is big disappointment. I rather agree that a naked gogo dancer can ask for 500 THB more, because publicly showing her assets to punters ensure that he gets what he wants. My experience is that the classier the place and better dressed the girls are, the higher the risk is that without her perfect make-up and clothes she will be a big disappointment once she comes out of the bath naked.

Just one more advice for the OP. Money isnâ??t everything! I comes actually second, if ou play it smart. If you dress appropriate, look clean, be polite and spent some time looking around and if you see a girl of your taste treat her nicely, I am sure money wonâ??t be an issue and THB 2,000 are more than enough. And if she really insists on more, my alarm bells would ring that I am dealing with a hardcore one and I move on anyway. This worked and works pretty fine for me. And yes I might have missed the odd stunner but definitely escaped a lot of disappointments.

Could you please elaborate your statement?

He keeps muttering stuff like this. He is supporting kojis here because (I think) kojis is French and my theory is that Prosal wants a "racially pure" all French board where the hegemony of Anglo Saxon culture can be forgotten. :D

Personally, I don't understand the problem. I see posts of value from him and kojis. I even kind of like kojis.

Back to topic:

I know another girl who works in Champagne - the supposed "higher class" joint near Nana. I met her in Nana Parking Lot and the fee was 1000B. A year or so later she was in Champagne and showing me her nightly tips from there. Thousands for just chatting. :crazy:

Now she's off to England, probably to marry and I've lost another cute performer with a great arse. (If the guy's on here :cussing: , please put her back in the pool :) )

I can't see that first interview link from Thailand but I think I've seen it before. She was spotting just walking along while shopping, right?

She's done one hardcore(-ish) shoot under the name Ho Hang Ping but I think it was early in her career.

I've seen shots of her in special nights in Amsterdam in Ratchada. That doesn't mean she's available, does it? (Yes, I'm trying to kid myself :( )

The Patpong/Poseidon girl I mentioned is a passable imitation. Tits are very similar. Face maybe a bit more Yoko Matsugane though. She's looking for a guy at the moment but I'm more in the friend zone (I even turned down a shag the other week because I felt kind of funny about it :crazy: )

She's looking for a guy at the moment but I'm more in the friend zone (I even turned down a shag the other week because I felt kind of funny about it )

:yikes:

Can you pick me up off the floor now please??

Bibblies... you're mellowing in your old age... :(

Archived