Anyone Get An I-Phone?

MooNoi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SD is Kewl I Introduced him to O2 phones.

Sure is. And with an i-phone' date=' he'd only look around... oh.... 30 years old? :grinyes:

[/quote']

....So that's the secret.....i-phone...in shape....looks 30......that's how the bastard pulls all those GTG's....arhhhhhh now I know!!!!

Shit....I better race out and buy an i-phone....got all the other bases covered...just couldn't work out where I was going wrong...LOL...

:rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

My Non Apple Non Organic WM6 PDA is allowing me to read this and reply to if (Via G3 :) ) When can Apple catch up?

The iPhone offers the FIRST web browser on any mobile, ever...it runs OSX (Apples computer operating system), thus it runs Safari, Apples web browser (in case you're not sure of what this means, it's like Microsoft Internet Explorer, only better), plus there's iTunes and other computer OS applications pre-installed.

They've surpassed your PDA...

My Non Apple Non Organic WM6 PDA is allowing me to read this and reply to if (Via G3 :) ) When can Apple catch up?

The iPhone offers the FIRST web browser on any mobile' date=' ever...it runs OSX (Apples computer operating system), thus it runs Safari, Apples web browser (in case you're not sure of what this means, it's like Microsoft Internet Explorer, only better), plus there's iTunes and other computer OS applications pre-installed.

They've surpassed your PDA...[/quote']

So are you trying to tell me that WM6 does not support Safari?

It does and it sucks.

Opera is the best mobile browser closely followed by Minimo (firefox lite) I have only been browsing via PDA's for the last 3 years or so, obviously I know fux all.

It appears that you are caught up in the Hype.

The iPhone offers the FIRST web browser on any mobile, ever...

My Nokia N73 has a web browser on it.

And the Nokia N80 which has wi-fi has been around a lot longer than an iPhone.

And most modern mobiles now have music playing software. Okay, not iTunes, but still very user friendly software for listening to music on your mobile.

Moo noi, the iPhone uses an actual web browser (the same safari browser you can download). I believe other mobile phones in the past have used a type of web browser which can only render pages that are specifically designed for them (most web-sites have this these days - so not a big deal).

Moo noi, the iPhone uses an actual web browser (the same safari browser you can download). I believe other mobile phones in the past have used a type of web browser which can only render pages that are specifically designed for them (most web-sites have this these days - so not a big deal).

Obviously you believe incorrectly, or are have been caught up in all the hype about the iPhone.

Opera 8.65 , Minimo , both full blown browsers for WM enabled devices.

Archived