Where Do You Draw The Line?

MooNoi

Just had a really interesting chat on-line with an ex-BG I have known for a long time who is now a BG again.

About 18 months ago, she met some guy while she was working in a Pattaya gogo (strange thing to happen!)

This guy happened to be from the USA, Florida.

He spends all holiday with her, (3 weeks) and then goes home. They keep in contact. He comes back 2 times in the next 3 months and spends all his time with her again. Then he decides to take the relationship to the next level and asks her if she wants to move to the USA and get married.

She thinks this is a good idea and he arranges the visa and off she goes to Florida.

They live together and all seems well. She told me that she was happy and he treated her well and was a nice guy. (For the record, she was 29 when she went over there, he was 38). I asked if he was sending any money home to the family and she said 8,000 baht / month. (In the equiv. USD obviously).

He worked for the airlines and was a shift supervisor on the overnight shift at the airport from what she tells me. He used to leave for work about 10pm and then get home next morning.

After a while, Miss J sees an ad in a newspaper about a job and makes a phone call. Up to this point she was staying at home and keeping house.

Miss J goes for an interview and gets the job - it turns out to be a dancer in a strip club.

Boyfriend of Miss J never calls her at night as it's the middle of the night and he assumes she is sleeping. Then, after about 2 months, boyfriend feels ill at work and comes home in the middle of the night. Obviously, he finds the house empty and panics. She comes home about 5am and tells him she just wanted to go for a drive to the beach "and think".

Now he's a little suspicious about this, as you would be. The next night he goes to work, and arranges a mate of his to wait outside the house and see what happens. Sure enough, Miss J leaves for work and boyfriend's mate follows her and ends up at the strip club. He then telephones the boyfriend of Miss J who immediately hi-tails it down to the stripclub and confronts her.

They go home, and have a hell of a fight and he finds out she's been doing it for a while now.

He spits the dummy and packs her off back to Thailand. End of relationship.

Miss J said to me that she couldn't understand why he was angry at her. She told me she was making great money in the strip club - up to $500 in a night on a busy night. She said that guys weren't allowed to touch her, there was no sex involved and she just had to give an occasional lap-dance sometimes, and that's as raunchy as it got.

I told her that I could probably understand why he was angry and pissed off as stripping is still a form of selling your body for money. Albeit a mild form compared to what goes on in LOS in some bars.

She told me that she really liked the guy and was very upset that he'd dumped her and she had to go back to Thailand and work in a gogo again. My initial reaction was "sum num na"....

Then after I stopped chatting with her I was thinking about it again and was wondering to myself "is what she was doing such a bad thing?"

She could have gone and worked as a hooker actually physically having sex with other guys, but she honestly thought that stripping was an okay thing to do.

I hindsight, I should have asked her that if she thought it was ok and he wouldn't mind, why didn't she ask him if she could do it in the first place!

Is what she did deceitful or not?

Anyway, if you had a Thai girl come live with you in Farangland, would you let her work as a stripper provided there was no sex and minimal touching with other guys?

Was this girl a bad girl, or just being an opportunist?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy...U tink 2 mutt....

Just worry about the one that's hanging off your "chrome pole" today..... who knows...tomorrow might be 18/22...

...Besides someone who should know told me that they are ALL lying, scheming skank Ho's......so why bother even giving them the time of day...... let alone talk to them....

...Shit...just pay ya 1000 Bt, rattle their bones and move on to the next one.....

Unless, of course, you can cum accross a GTG....then it's a hole different story

Cheers.....Mr Grumpy

he has my sympathy to send her back to Thailand!

to discover that she was hiding such a "exposure" (whether sex was involved or not does not matter at all) for months is a big loss of face for him. trust can not be restored in this relationship

I see it as the big mistake is she did not tell him about it so she moved out of the "circle of trust" he had built up. He also was likely mighty scared that she was cheating on him in a sexual way. Again she lost the trust thing so she was out.

In America, not telling your mate that you have a job taking your clothes off is a BIG no-no.

he has my sympathy to send her back to Thailand!

to discover that she was hiding such a "exposure" (whether sex was involved or not does not matter at all) for months is a big loss of face for him. trust can not be restored in this relationship

Her argument was that there was no sex involved so it was ok. "It's only dancing" was what she said.

She couldn't quite see the difference between dancing with clothes on and dancing naked.

But I ask again... why is dancing naked such a no-no in this case? She's not having sex with other guys, they're just ogling her body?

(Playing devil's advocate here remember).

This is what I was trying to tell her, but she just didn't get it! "But money was so good! I still love him, but can make extra money for family but he get angry me! He mai khao jai.. why he bad man like that?"

:banghead:

What's she going to do when she gets older in 5 or 10 years? She found a decent-enough guy to take care of her and have a pretty good existence, but just couldn't see past today... maybe its programmed in BG genes... :crazy:

Don't you love how even when they're in the wrong they somehow turn it around so its the farang's fault? :mad:

I guess most BG's definition of "trust" is different to ours. :(

Archived