Where Do You Draw The Line?

MooNoi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i ever move back home and take a BG with me (or even a very pretty non BG for that matter) i would have no problem with her earning $500 a night stripping.

I could then stay at home drinking beer and watching football on my plasma TV, maybe having a few games of cards with my friends too

Going "reverse native" if you will

Well Mr. Devils Advocate Moo Noi.....I refer you to Bangkoktraveleer who posted above before I could.

Have recently experienced the extreme displeasure of hostile, borderline obese, heavily tattooed white skank women as supposed "stippers" in the wonderful US.

They generally are hookers on the side. So there could be more she is not telling him. Pretty Asian women are very popular in this business and can, by virtue of the fact they are so much better looking, charge a premium price. The less attractive American women also seem to resent the fact that men will pay more for, or even worse, actually prefer, women who are better looking. They can't understand it.

I urge you to comfort her at your earliest convenience......for the board if not yourself.

he has my sympathy to send her back to Thailand!

to discover that she was hiding such a "exposure" (whether sex was involved or not does not matter at all) for months is a big loss of face for him. trust can not be restored in this relationship

Her argument was that there was no sex involved so it was ok. "It's only dancing" was what she said.

She couldn't quite see the difference between dancing with clothes on and dancing naked.

But I ask again... why is dancing naked such a no-no in this case? She's not having sex with other guys' date=' they're just ogling her body?

(Playing devil's advocate here remember).

[/quote']

This is how these whores live in their own denials..."no sex, so o.k...." "...Just naked dancing...Get a lot of money..." "...why I didn't tell you? I think be upset..." followed by "...why you upset?"

This bitch damned well knew he would be upset, knew what she was doing was wrong, and that is why she lied about it. Since she got lots of money for her family, it is all o.k. to do it...

SSG once told me some bullshit about "...why you get upset about me and other man, he is just customer, he is nothing, not important, same dirt...why you get upset...?" These whores can rationalize anything, as long as money is involved, and it matters not who they hurt in the process...as far as they are concerned, you are wrong for dumping them when they pull this shit...or so they think...I agree, som nom na...

She might be an okay girl but used extremely poor judgment. They never seem to be satisfied and too driven to make money anyway they can...

Unfortunately, this is clear evidence you can taske the girl out of the bar but not the bg ness out of the girl...

A huge mistake on her part but couldn't she be put on probation to see if she screws up again or is that a given?

CB

Archived