Where Do You Draw The Line?

MooNoi

A fucked up relationship IMHO.

If she had to hide it from him then it is better he dumped her. (better for both)

-> You gave me an idea, I should ask my girlfriend if she would be interested

(she is a great dancer and has the body to do it)

any idea how much a lap dancer can get in the US and elsewhere?

:grin:

(semi-joking )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She lied behind his back......he was supporting her financially and spiritually, then she betrayed his commitments to their relationship (visa implications) and lost all and any trust they may have had by (back-dooring him).

She was given a â??life-timeâ? opportunity to gain a new and better life away from her

"Whoring days", but had to eventually fuck it up. Would have to wonder thoughâ?¦how she got into the stripping businessâ?¦given that she was in a strange country with probably limited English (reading, writing skills)â?¦.someone must have introduced her to someone (there is probably more to the storyâ?¦â?¦), however, doesnâ??t this some it upâ?¦. He was being used (he probably) didnâ??t care that she was earning (as presumably the money would go straight to the family)â?¦.. but he was definitely used, in that he had no control over the arrangement (he was risking a lot, without knowing it!) and as most â??postersâ? are saying it is the start of â?¦cycle number twoâ?¦stripping and then whoringâ?¦you donâ??t know who she might have met at this jointâ?¦could have been someone who said â?¦ poot pa sa thai dai mai â??can you speak thaiâ?Ââ?¦phom yak rian pa sa thaiâ?¦ I want to learn Thai

and the next thing isâ?¦â?¦.honey, this is Joe â??he speaks thai a littleâ?Ââ?¦.we just friendsâ?¦â?¦..isnâ??t that how we all start

:evil:

She probably didn't know when she was onto a good thing.... sounds too familiar :mad:

Common in Las Vegas.

I often chat with some farang and they are living in Vegas and the Thai wife is "dancing"...shall we say, "between the sheets"?

Yes, I remember that guy from Gullies... quite proud of her income wasn't he?

There are so many stories with these BGs even they loose track of the truth after a while... gets to be a habit and they do it for no good reason other than they can. Stupid stuff like that makes me wonder if there's not something subconcious going on there... the only way to stop it is to get caught, and then... back to the bars again. :shakehead

"...Stupid stuff like that makes me wonder if there's not something subconcious going on there... the only way to stop it is to get caught, and then... back to the bars again..."

It often does seem these girls have no idea of a good thing when they have it, and seem hell bent on fucking up everything good that comes their way...

I know a girl who works at Patpong who gave up life in germany to come back here because she was bored sat around hotel rooms in Paris, Milan, Brussels etc while her businessman husband was out working. She even had her own credit card, but got bored of shopping too.

She works in a right fucking dive too

These ladies have no frame of reference, so they have no idea that they have been "saved" and given the "once in a lifetime" chance.

All they know is that they spread their legs, they get $$$.

They can not think five minutes into the future...from what I have seen in my limited observations!

Harsh? Yes, but it is what it is.

These ladies have no frame of reference, so they have no idea that they have been "saved" and given the "once in a lifetime" chance.

They can not think five minutes into the future...from what I have seen in my limited observations!

Harsh? Yes, but it is what it is.

Not taking sides, but 3 points in response to this to try and see the other side:

* When you consider the background and upbringing it's not entirely their fault. Before they did the job, the didn't know about privileges and the "luxury lifestyle". Compared to the money they were earning in the factory or back on the farm, it must be like winning the lottery. Before they took this job, their lives (and their families) was more-than-likely living from day-to-day and it would probably be a difficult mind-set to break out of.

* The pressure from family, the dying mother and the sick buffalo to keep bringing the money in must be immense in some cases.

* We talk about bar girls and their scams and their lies, but it works both ways. Take the example of a girl working in a bar who earns good money. She meets a farang who falls for her and he promises the world. So they live together for a while, maybe get married and then he pulls the rug from under her feet for whatever reason (wants to trade in for a newer model - classic example), and turfs her out. What's she left with? Nothing in a lot of cases. Some of the girls *do* worry about their future and this is a (legitimate) concern of theirs. If the relationship ends and she was about 35, 40, 45 years old, and left with nothing, what's she going to do then?

These ladies have no frame of reference' date=' so they have no idea that they have been "saved" and given the "once in a lifetime" chance.

Harsh? Yes, but it is what it is.[/quote']

Not taking sides, but 3 points in response to this to try and see the other side:

* When you consider the background and upbringing it's not entirely their fault. Before they did the job, the didn't know about privileges and the "luxury lifestyle". Compared to the money they were earning in the factory or back on the farm, it must be like winning the lottery. Before they took this job, their lives (and their families) was more-than-likely living from day-to-day and it would probably be a difficult mind-set to break out of.

* The pressure from family, the dying mother and the sick buffalo to keep bringing the money in must be immense in some cases.

* We talk about bar girls and their scams and their lies, but it works both ways. Take the example of a girl working in a bar who earns good money. She meets a farang who falls for her and he promises the world. So they live together for a while, maybe get married and then he pulls the rug from under her feet for whatever reason (wants to trade in for a newer model - classic example), and turfs her out. What's she left with? Nothing in a lot of cases. Some of the girls *do* worry about their future and this is a (legitimate) concern of theirs. If the relationship ends and she was about 35, 40, 45 years old, and left with nothing, what's she going to do then?

Moo man,

Your point #1, yes, for sure, that's why I said they have "no frame of reference". They just don't know, for whatever reason.

#2, yes, HUGE pressures, but at what point don't you say, f'off! The Chinese beat the sh&t out of a free loader family member to get off their azz. Thais, mai pen rai and the Thai family continues to get dragged down by these free loaders. Different culture, but at some point...WTF :dunno:

#3, for sure works both ways, thus the Thai lady needs to live in the year 2007 and add to a bank account...hey, open a bank account and save for the future.

No easy answer or quick fix, IMO.

Hi Moonoi,

Firsty let me say I like the fact that you show her some sympathy. Most of the reactions in this thread makes me think why people here even chase BGs if only for a f**k, if they have such low opinions of them. I think better of my childhood dog!

I think her husbands reaction is harsh but understandable. The biggest offense is not dancing for money, but the breach of trust. She knew what she did was wrong, and came out lying about it.

Now in her defense: I agree that making money, providing some safety net, is high on the priority list for BGs. When I took my wife back to Farangland, what apalled me, was the lack of balance in the relationship. I had all the power. If I would say our relation was over, she would have to pack and leave. Hell, I could call immigration and make her leave!!! The money was in my name, and the house. I was the sole provider, etc, etc. Not a nice way to start a relationship. Not easy to shift the balance, and make her feel comfortable. Something people on this board tend to forget altogether. She is saved from whoring, so she should be thankful, yes? Bollocks! What happens is that she was an independant woman who provided for her and her family, and now she is just a woman completely on the mercy of her new husband, who she hardly knows. Hardly an improvement, even in my book.

Second: Don't underestimate the influence of the thai community abroad. There have been several attempts on my wife to work in massage and provide some services on the side. The approach was very pimp-like: Be nice, tell her how she's different, say she could make a lot of money massaging and gradually force her to start f**king for extra money on the side. My wife declined and told me months later wha happened. I know a nice thai girl who fell for it, because her boyfriend didn't give her any money to send home. So she did what came natural to her. She stopped when she could find a decent, ordinary job, and is now completely happy. She is still scared shitless though her now husband will find out.

Bottom line to me: everybody makes misstakes, and everybody deserves a second chance. I Feel bad for the girl, but I can understand where the husband is coming from. Thai and farang culture are very far apart. Seems to me he wasn't really ready to cope with all the differences (and problems!) that might turn up. Intercultural marriages are f**king difficult, and you both have to compromise to make it a success.

Cheers,

soongmak

Archived