Where Do You Draw The Line?

MooNoi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]

Plus she was working without a permit! This could get him in a big legal hassle.

But, obviously lying is the big reason. If she is lying about stripping what else is she lying about?

[/color]

Right on! Bringing in $500.00 a night without a permit? :nono:

She was in it for herself. The money was hers and she found a place where she could work without a permit which means she probably was hooking every night. Shit, it sounds like he could add 2 and 2 together and did the RIGHT thing.

1. Was he still getting it when he wanted?

2. Was she still getting fat?

If I were still getting it and she wasn't getting fat, I wouldn't give a toss. It might even be a turn on that I was shagging this object of so many men's desires.

Of course she "lied" because she knew what his reaction would be. I'm with her on that. I don't understand guys who need to "own" a woman. What's the problem? If she's earning that much, the less he needs to supply from his own pocket. She's being independent and enterprising.

Has she got big tits? If so, tell her to come to bibblies. :D

Yep on a K-1 visa it is his ass on the line. If she gets busted for working or hooking all she has to say is my boyfriend say ok no problem and he is hung out to dry.Even though he did'nt know anything about it.

He did the right thing to send her back.. Heck I would of made her pay the ticket back. This man put up a lot of time and money to bring her over.

Now if he ever tries for another K-1 he will really be put under the scope..

Archived