Mike's Diner

I had 3 the other night after a gym session, the staff were amazed i could fit it all into my 29 inch jeans

So that means yer what, 5' tall? Or anorexic? Given that the proper proportion (as I read somewhere in a fitness mag) for a fit human male is a waist size of half their height...

Either way, not showin' off :neener::clown:

Cheers,

SD -- who hasn't had a 29" waist since he was 11 but is 1.91m tall

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Mango and Steak One (in and past Nana plaza respectively) are favorites of mine and priced well for what you get. First I've heard of the Tavern, sounds impressive and will give that a whirl sometime.

Tenderloins, Woodstock, Big Mango, Steak One and the Tavern, seems the choice now is overwhelming! Several years ago, a good burger was difficult to find and now I can organize a Burger Tour. :D

I had 3 the other night after a gym session' date=' the staff were amazed i could fit it all into my 29 inch jeans[/quote']

So that means yer what, 5' tall? Or anorexic? Given that the proper proportion (as I read somewhere in a fitness mag) for a fit human male is a waist size of half their height...

Either way, not showin' off :neener::clown:

Cheers,

SD -- who hasn't had a 29" waist since he was 11 but is 1.91m tall

Ha! im 6ft tall and just work out everyday with weights, not cardio, i cant be bothered.

was 35" when i came here 6 months ago and the Thai food has seen the fat come right off (mainly out my arse), and I eat 5 times a day and drink Leo like a fish.

If you wanna loose weight, drop the spuds, bread and pasta and hit the free weights

Having said that i do miss Belgian Dogs burgers, what ever happened to him?

Been there and frankly i think the Big Mango burgers have ruined me for anything else.

I had 3 the other night after a gym session, the staff were amazed i could fit it all into my 29 inch jeans

(yes i am showing off)

I take it you have to run around in the shower to get wet... :D:beer:

Given that the proper proportion (as I read somewhere in a fitness mag) for a fit human male is a waist size of half their height...

Thanks mate....

Now I just have to work out a way to "grow" to 7 feet tall...and I'll be "Perfect" too....lol...

Cheers DC

Been there and frankly i think the Big Mango burgers have ruined me for anything else.

(yes i am showing off)

Next time try eating the burgers. :elephant:

Archived