CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

What on earth was going on with that AC Milan goalkeeper? It was farcical!!!! He seemed to get the slightest of brushes, ran after the guy, then went down like someone had shot him, then got stretchered off! WTF? It has got to be the worst acting since that Brazilian guy got hit on the foot and clutched his head a few years back..i forget who that was. Why is it the Italian sides are always such total wankers? Play acting seems to be such a part of the game there. It really detracts from the game i feel. I hope Celtic don't get penalised as a result of this total farce.

Well down Arsenal, not great but good enough. Chelsea surprised me....when the Valencia goal went in i thought they looked really bad, but to their credit they came back. Nice result. Unexpected to say the least. They missed Drogba. He really is an awesome goal scoring machine. Finally, well done Celtic.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw the Liverpool Game and they were poor.

i had them down for the best bet of the Brits to get a win.

great result for Celtic,good couple of Days for the Scotch.

and along with the National Team Munchie must be walking on air.

but i'm annoyed.

only saw the Goals from Tuesday and Liverpool Game and can't seem to find the rest of the Goals anywhere on TV.

would like to see the incident at Celtic but am frustrated in my search.

finally saw the incident with Dida..........what a pussy.

got a little tap on the neck and then collapsed and had to be carried off...... :thumbdown:

seems that the main Italian Sports Newspaper ran a pool on his behaviour and it resulted in 83% of Italians saying that Dida should be banned.

i wonder if Ultra's is sober yet........ :_party:

performance of the Night from Rangers..... :soccer:

unfortunately I was completely sober and have been all week because of a new job. Mind you, I am still sucking lemons to keep the smile off my face. :) But its still a long way to go. I might have discovered a new lucky charm as I have done this for both matches. Once we get into the final, I will let you know who it was.

Guess who took Cuellar out of his fantasy football team? DOH!

And to Patrick Barclay of The Telegraph who said French football was pish because we beat Lyon... Liverpool 0 - Marseilles 1. Still think French football is pish? GIRUY!

And of the Celtc thing, I am not surprised. They have had quite a few fans on the pitch over the last few years including the qualifying tie this year. Its just been a matter of time before they got into trouble with UEFA again.

WATP

• 3 weeks later...

Dynamo Kiev have not won any of their last nine CL matches, losing the last two. They've not recorded a victory in the competition since beating AS Roma 2-0 on 23 November 2004. They are also winless in four CL home matches.

MU go to Kiev tp play a Team with a terrible record in the CL.

the voices in my head tell it's time for Kiev to win a Game...... :doah:

should be a cracker in Glasgow.

Barcalona had a bad result the Weekend and will be missing Deco and others.

but Rangers have Players missing as well.

a draw would be a good result for Rangers.

And indeed a draw was a great result.

( not as good as Arsenals right enough ! )

Another cracking display pre match that was "missed" by our local tv station while sky captured it.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5121/rangersbarca001ip9.jpg

Shame Lyon and Stutgart didnt draw.

Good luck to the other two british clubs tomorrow night!

Nailbiter at Ashburton Grove tonight. Arsenal just shaded it. :)

Man Yoo looking strong, even on the road in europe. Makes for a good domestic showdown as well. I don't think it would shock anyone if an english side made it to the final this season.

Inter have a good squad and had a good result but I'm not convinced yet. I think Real Madrid are the sleeper side. They are back. They lost for the first time in the league last weekend but look strong both domestically and in europe.

:hmmm:

i thought 3 British Teams were playing tonight.

but i suppose you don't include Celtic being a Rangers Fan.......... :shakehead

and WTF is going on with Rio Ferdinand?.

2 Goals in 4 Days for MU and 1 for England recently?.

perhaps he should be replacing Saha.

great header againt Kiev after his left foot swinger against Villa.

its not me, its them. they always bang on about being an irish club.

Anyhoo

from the live bbc web site updates

2101: Celtic's Aiden McGeady finds space but his shot on goal is fisted behind by Quim.

probably the only time you will see fisting and quim in the same sentence from the bbc!! :grin:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7058776.stm

Archived