CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 07/08

sayjann

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see UEFA taking a strong stance. Did anyone see Hunt's tackle on Fernandes in the City v Reading game. Awful, full on, all studs into the side of his knee, nowhere near the ball at any stage. Because the ref saw it and gave a yellow, nothing more can be done about it, what a daft rule. Fair play to Hunt, he went into the dressing room and apologised but the more I see of him the more I doubt that Cech's fractured skull was an accident .....

Aresnal lose first match in about 27 matches. Wenger put out a weakened side but Seville thoroughly deserved the victory. They wanted it badly and it showed. The plus is Bendtner looks capable of helping in the December fixtures.

Now we'll see if the skeptics are right in that we'll fold after the first bad result. Villa away will tell us if that is true.

Man yoo pull off an injury time winner. Couldn't write the script any better with CRonaldo getting the winner against his former club.

Man yoo pull off an injury time winner. Couldn't write the script any better with CRonaldo getting the winner against his former club.

As he did in Portugal.

Now we'll see if the skeptics are right in that we'll fold after the first bad result. Villa away will tell us if that is true.

Get your ass over here Stevo and let's watch the game together :beer:

I'd love to Zaad. Are you guys taking good care of Freddy Adu at Benfica? You'll have to answer to the american ambassador to Portugal if he's not improved.

Word is Cesc Fabregas has a hamstring injury. van Persie is a game or two short of match fitness, Hleb is out. Its coming a bit undone, injury wise.

Chelsea look stronger now than they have been in a while. It may be their year.

Also heard Inter put out an all non Italian side. They're the Arsenal of Italy.

One of these days Zaad. But I'm an emotional viewer. Plenty of 4 letter F and S words being bandied about and those words aren't 'Free' or 'Sure'.

I'd love to Zaad. Are you guys taking good care of Freddy Adu at Benfica?

FREDDY ADU SCORES WINNER FOR BENFICA

One of these days Zaad. But I'm an emotional viewer. Plenty of 4 letter F and S words being bandied about and those words aren't 'Free' or 'Sure'

:D

Well well, you'll fit right in then, I'm not much different, but I like cursing in different languages :) I have a punching bag which I ocassionally use when things don't go my way during big games , feel free to punch your heart out :beer:

As I long as I am not your punching bag! :shocked:

Adu should have left America long ago.

We play your Villa side today. Very worried. Fabregas is out, Hleb is out, van Persie is out. You guys have those speedy bookend wingers, a draw or even a loss is a strong possibility.

Fabregas definitely out?

I thought he was doubtful..well..if we're gonna beat your side it *should* be today...but you guys still have very good players left, but those injuries sure are a big bonus for us.

Should be an entertaining match.

I hope I win Stevo, or you WILL be my punching bag next time we meet.

:beer:

Archived