GTG in Farangland

mainsail

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. This was the first time in my life that I felt like I wanted to have a child with someone and that it was the right woman. Go figure. Maybe we are a little too late on the biology curve. Sounds like it is going to be difficult for her to get pregnant again according to the doc.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeezzzzzzzzz, sounds like a perfect con (wo)man.

45 and pregnant, you bring yourself and the baby in danger at that age. Plus getting pregnant in 2 months and apparently without telling you she didnt use contraceptives? Isnt that a hook many women use to force men into their arms...?! And then a miscarriage...Conveniently covering up the pregnancy story?

Asking for money and tickets in such short notice. She decides in a week to go to LOS and you just get her a ticket straight away?

IF this would be REAL LOVE would you be talking about prenubs, etc already after 2 months?

Sounds like a great scenario for an exciting movie. Do you really want all this drama in your life?

I would love it for you if you did found real love with this lady but man check out ALL the facts including whether pregnancy and miscarriage were real.

Yes, I knew she was not using contraceptives.

Yes I am sure about the pregnancy, I saw the test myself and witnessed the symptoms myself.

Yes, I am sure about the miscarriage.

She will be home soon and we are not in a hurry to do anything. We will have a long engagement, perhaps a year. We are not in a hurry and we are going to take our time now. Yes, I paid for her plane ticket to Thailand and now I am ok with that. There is more to the story that I won't go into at this point.

I don't get the connection between a prenup and real love. You don't think people in love get a prenup?

Archived