GTG in Farangland

mainsail

How about you guys? I know some of you have married Thai woman and seem to have settled down. She and I have already talked about retiring to Thailand some day. I was planning on that anyway so that would be ok with me.

Have you been able to put the punter life away for good?

Yes, not exactly a hard choice either.

Being married with children there is no way I would jeapordize the future of my family for a piece of ass. Besides I still find the missus hot.

cheers

hn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good questions! I would start there, go slow, take your time, get to know her, be careful and maybe a bit suspicious at first.

Now, 2 schools of thought, 1) go and have your fun, enjoy what you can get out of this and 2) don't waste her time if you are not going to be serious, and you know she wants to be serious. Up to you, but don't think too much, go learn, and see what happens, and keep an open mind. You may change your mind at some point.

Mainsails��..hoist the Jolly Roger��..splice the ropes��..raise the halyards��.set the sail and��.. batten down the hatches��.race the wind�

â?¦what have you got to lose?

Itâ??s all in the chaseâ?¦â?¦..you may have just discovered hidden treasures and not even know it.

The pirates live for youâ?¦.may soon be over â?? arrrrrrhhhhh me hearty. :surprised:

very good questions! I would start there, go slow, take your time, get to know her, be careful and maybe a bit suspicious at first.

Good advice OH. I am suspicious. With all this attention from match I think it is highly likely she has contact with other guys. I may be a good catch but I'm not stupid. I am paying attention to the little clues... I have not had any evidence of her lying about anything yet. Do you guys find your Gfs/wives lie easily?

This is the down side to these dating sites. The attractive ones get a lot of attention and they love it. Even get addicted to it in some cases.

Meanwhile she is on her way over here I intend to have some fun! Enough analysis! Sanuk time!

I will report back later...

Man, you dont know this girl long, and havent even met her if I m right...? Your already talking about marriage and settling down...not saying it wont happen, you must obviously have a intuition about this women. But as many posters have said. Slow down, make the present moment good with her and the future will be good. dont think too much yet about the future. Its nice you have those thoughts of bein a bit of a romantic, and I m sure if you have her best interests at heart things will progress and you will get what you deserve, happiness etc...I think at heart alot of Thai women just want a good man that understands them. Goodluck with the two days, and future.

Mainsails��..hoist the Jolly Roger��..splice the ropes��..raise the halyards��.set the sail and��.. batten down the hatches��.race the wind�

â?¦what have you got to lose?

Itâ??s all in the chaseâ?¦â?¦..you may have just discovered hidden treasures and not even know it.

The pirates live for youâ?¦.may soon be over â?? arrrrrrhhhhh me hearty. :surprised:

Just hoping here that he doesn't walk the plank, get keel-hauled, or hung from the yardarm.

HH

Archived