Thai360 visitors coming from..

khunsanuk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eskimos are known for being real swingers. There were several contexts in which a husband would let another man sleep with his wife. The most widespread was ritual spouse exchange, practiced in one form or another in every region where Eskimos lived, from eastern Greenland to the Bering Sea. This sort of spouse exchange was always associated with a religious purpose, and was always done at the instigation of an angekok (shaman). Often the point was to effect some desired outcome, such as better weather or hunting conditions.

• 11 months later...
Eskimos are known for being real swingers. There were several contexts in which a husband would let another man sleep with his wife. The most widespread was ritual spouse exchange, practiced in one form or another in every region where Eskimos lived, from eastern Greenland to the Bering Sea. This sort of spouse exchange was always associated with a religious purpose, and was always done at the instigation of an angekok (shaman). Often the point was to effect some desired outcome, such as better weather or hunting conditions.

I always thought they were just trying to keep warm!

One of the first "Loves of my life" was /2 eskimo' date=' a little heavy but stunning eyes, very nice girl - I was 13, she was 16, she thought OI was 17 (I was a early bloomer)_[/quote']

That was Dumsoda in a parka.

...only "a little" heavy....

Not a pretty sight....the red strapless number is way more sexy....lol

Cheers DC

Archived